A visit from an old friend....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A visit from an old friend....

Post by exo152 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:06 am

I dreamed last night that it was morning and I heard a noise. Looking out the window, I saw a car parked near our drive way and two ladies walking up our drive toward the house. One of the ladies was wearing a blue coat and the other was unclear, but I KNEW they had to be an old friend and her aunt.(in real life this is a very dear friend from high school that I haven't seen in probably twenty-five years or so, although we keep in touch. I have never known her family). I realized I was still wearing my pajamas and hurried to change, although the clothing I chose wasn't anything special, just ones I actually wear around the house irl. I called to my daughter who was sitting on the couch looking at a book with my son and asked that she please make sure the bathroom was picked up. I was hurrying, trying to get presentable before they knocked on the door. Then I woke up.
This dream seemed very real, with very clear details. I am realizing I dream for the most part literally, although people can represent someone else in real life. But in this dream, I named this friend and said to myself," It's her."
In real life she lives two time zones away from me.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top