Spilled-On/Stained Sweatshirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spilled-On/Stained Sweatshirt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:35 am

I only remembered this dream when I went to get ready for work today...

In real life, I wear the same gray sweatshirt to work each day. Once I'm there, I change into my uniform. I wear the same shirt and old jeans each day so that I don't ruin my other clothes with the carbon black that inevitably finds its way onto my body while I'm there.

In the dream, I was in a hurry to get ready to leave for work. I had to do a quick search to find this sweatshirt. When I did, I found that it had something spilled all over the front of it - specifically, the front of it. It also had two different spills - they were similar colors, but definitely two different substances. The spills wouldn't be something that others wouldn't see - they were in plain sight, and I thought about what other people might say to me if I wore this sweatshirt. I actually considered wearing it simply because it was what I always wore to work. In the end, though, I think that I decided against it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Spilled-On/Stained Sweatshirt

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 am

Hi Mark!

Yanno, the first thought that came to my mind when reading your dream, was the sweatshirt (had two substances) was two different issues you're contemplating. When you were thinking of going ahead and wearing it. I questioned if perhaps you're at a standpoint on a few decisions in your life that you're trying to decide on. But instead of going ahead and "expressing yourself" you've chosen not to share.

Like for example: I'm wondering if you're contemplating sharing something personal (like a past sin you overcame) with others and trying to make a decision on it? Maybe about witnessing to others about a past issue you went through to share how you came to Christ. Sharing Christ in the workplace is something most people are reluctant to do in fear of getting fired.

On another thought, maybe it's about two issues you have currently at your job you're trying to decide on. You've decided against making a decision at the moment when you're still feeling unsure.

Does this reflect to anything in your life at the moment?

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:08 am

L4JC wrote:On another thought, maybe it's about two issues you have currently at your job you're trying to decide on. You've decided against making a decision at the moment when you're still feeling unsure.

Hi, Sunny!

I forgot to follow up on this one. It ended up being two issues at work within a day or so of this dream. The dream came to mind when the first one happened and stayed there until after the second one had. Basically, the two spills were to problems caused to me by one employee. He made two foolish mistakes that day that he should have known better than to do. I had to fix them both. With the dream in my mind, I just took care of the issues without complaining to coworkers. I can see how that fits with me not wearing the sweatshirt. In fact, I don't know that the others ever found out about his mistakes - unless he told them himself.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi Mark,

Thanks for sharing what has manifested! Its interesting to see others actually give an account after the dream, to see how it relates to the dream, and such.

Sounds like you have a very kind heart, since you didn't report this person's mistakes. It sure fits your dream well! :)

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top