My friends dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My friends dream.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 am

Hi Jeanie, thank you so much for this, ok this is what I remember,
I was getting all these clothes ready to sale to a resale shop, which is what I am doing in the natural, yesterday and today, and my sister calls me and says "Stephanie, will you pray for me for godly friends who love me and support me, life you have. So, I prayed for her that the Lord would surround her with godly friends who love her and support her and love the Lord." and I told her that someone else had just recently prayed that same prayer for her, that is what I felt when I was praying.Then, as I was talking to her on the phone, I realized she was right next door to me, and she said something on the phone about, cocaine being at her house and she had to get out , this happened at just the right time to save my life,something was going on at her house that she couldn't stop and didnt know how, it sounded like it had something to do with her boyfriend Sean, in fact I saw him in my dream when I went next door to get Beth and get her out of there, but I didnt look inside her house, I saw the back of him,when she opened the door, but for some reason, she didnt want me to see anything, so I didnt look for her sake. So then, she helped me with all these clothes that I was going to sale and one in particular, was jeans that had cacky suspenders and a white belt with diamonds around it, they were fake, but it was white rope woven together on the back side with diamonds on the front and a short sweater top, that hit the jeans just right when you put it on, it was a short cropped sweater, used to be in style. There were little circles on each pocket, that were not attached to the jeans, i dont know if they fell off, but they were laying on top of each pocket in front of the jeans, like clear with white lines that made a design in the circle and Beth said" those circles are at Hobby Lobby for $20 each, so I said great, "I can probably get $100 for this outfit." and that was the end of the dream

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top