Man prophesying over me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Man prophesying over me

Post by Brydie on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:20 am

Heya guys:
Had a dream I was in a building/campus or something which would be relevant to my everyday work.
I was very focused on where I was meant to be going and what meant be doing, I entered one building and began walking up steps inside when a colleague of mine held my wrists while I was midway on steps, I was wanting to keep walking and go do what I needed to, but she held me while a man/guest preacher guy(I don't know) started prophesying. He was saying things I think maybe Gods already said to me so I was thinking this is ridiculous, but then he said and your going to need this word because your going to be a preacher in England. At that point I was completely blown away, as that thinking is very foreign to my own thinking.

Physically I have recently recieved a very similar prophetic word from the colleague holding me on the stairs, however the end was not the same, she actially made mention of a completley different country.
I have been unsure wether to keep this word or not.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Man prophesying over me

Post by ADouglas45 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:54 pm

By the word of two or three let every word be established. If they both told you you are going to be a preacher, you're going to be a preacher. But what I'm getting from what you are saying is that you have an International ministry.(I'm getting in the spirit here) You're not just for the locals nor for one specific government but for the world. People will come all over to hear you speak. Miracles, signs and wonders will follow you and follow those who listen to you for the gifts of the spirit will be circulating within you and will flow out at unknown and unexpected times. Be prepared for God is doing things at a much quicker pace nowadays.

ADouglas45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:07 pm

Thank you.... Will receive that.. Praise Daddy he is doing mighty things!

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top