Stormy sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stormy sea

Post by justicarjamie on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:36 pm

I was in a building with tall glass windows that overlooked the sea. I was needing to get to the other side of the sea, though I don't know for what reason. I was very anxious to go, and saw that the TV's on the wall signals were breaking up a lot, and that would make it more difficult to cross, but I started to go anyway. I started crossing the sea on foot, it looked like I was skiing but with no ski's. I did not make it out too far, the building was still visible when a heavy storm rolled in, the sky went dark and the seas were rough. Lots of debris was flying around. I fell into the water and grabbed some floating objects. I huge strike of lightning hit nearby and I screamed.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stormy sea

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:01 am

Hi, Jamie -

I remember that you had another dream just a short time ago that included a storm and lightning...

Are you in a place in life that matches up with what's going on in the dream? To walk across the sea seems like undertaking a great task by faith. I'm not sure that I picture the TV part clearly, but I'm assuming that they weren't coming in clearly? Are you seeking direction, but it's not coming clearly?

I remember that you are afraid of lightning, and it shows in the dream. The storm could be something that preys on your fears, taking away your faith to continue walking on water...

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:08 am

Hi Mark,

You are correct, the signal wasn't coming in clearly on the TV in the dream.

I am in a life situation that requires a good amount of faith to overcome, and I am holding on, but sometimes feel like it's impossible. So I believe your thoughts are in the right direction, It makes sense that my fears are being preyed on.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:09 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top