God's signs thru dreams when it comes to love life

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's signs thru dreams when it comes to love life

Post by Worshiper on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:18 pm

I'm inlove with my friend, but we never talk about our feelings, we are still friends, one day, i prayed to God that he could give me signs thru dreams if there is a possibility that the guy i love also loves me or if he could be my boyfriend, then i dreamt that i am with that guy, he said i love you and kissed me, and he became my boyfriend, is it God's sign or its just because ive been thinking about the guy i love before i went to sleep?

Worshiper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's signs thru dreams when it comes to love life

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:11 pm

It could be a mixture of both (I sometimes find myself in a simlar delimma!!Lol)...I look at it this way. Only God knows your heart and its motives behind your thoughts. If you asked God to show you and he did just that with your dream--then that's your answer to your prayer. If you're unsure still, ask God to show you another way for more confirmation. Remember: a word is established through the mouth of two to three witnesses. God doesn't want you to be confused, so if you desire to really KNOW the answer he will show you and continue to.
be blessed and thanks for posting this question
desiree
p.s. there is a dream symbol dictionary on this site that is helpful when concerning some dream symbols (of course you have to look at the whole context of your dream to see if the symbol matches your dream) I say this to say the following: sometimes beds, couches, etc represent "covenant" or "agreement" in a matter (in this case relationship/marriage). Also, when the man in your dream said: "I love you" and kissed you--a kiss (to me) means agreement as well and him acknowledging his feelings for you.
I hope I haven't confused you
blessings and peace

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Worshiper on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:50 am

wow, thanks for that sis, i was blessed, i hold on to God's signs as i dreamt of that twice already, but in real life, theres no progress in between us, we are still friends, and we never talk about us but talk a lot of things about someone else, well maybe i just have to wait, but is it really okay to expect something from him, im afraid im waiting for something that will never happen... sometimes im encouraged sometimes i wanted to give up my feelings for him

Worshiper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 am

Dont give up just hold on, Proverbs 22:18 He who finds a wife finds what is good recieves favor from the Lord. I have a similar situation and I know he is for me and I struggled with patience. but we have to wait. I learned its better to wait then to go ahead because God will finish the work in you and in your heplmate. God Bless Please continue to pray for me thanks praiseGod

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Love's child on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:05 pm

I want to be a voice of caution in this situation. I urge you to be careful of how much you emotionally become invested in a situation where there is no commitment. There is nothing wrong with having friends of the opposite sex of course, but it is important to be conscience of how emotionally involved we get. It can form an unhealthy tie if we don't.

The Word tells us to guard our hearts... don't overly invest your heart into something that there is not a full commitment to. Out of our heart flow the issues of life and your mind will in turn follow your heart. Sometimes our hearts can trick us into thinking that something is from God, because we want it to be true soooo bad. Remember the Lord says He will give us the desires of our heart but according to HIS WILL. Once we believe something from our heart is from God we can begin to fully invest ourselves to it and end up getting really hurt.

I say this NOT to be a discouragement but as an admonishment because a very close friend of mine experienced this and it is a devastating situation if in fact it is ones own heart versus the voice of the Lord.

As ladies we are blessed to be those that wait and get picked. In the meantime we are to so focus our eyes on God that we become lovesick for Him. It is so interesting but I have found that when my friends (sisters in Christ) get to the point that they are not thinking about marriage or relationships that is always when it happens. It's when they become so enthralled with God that they are ready for such a thing and then it comes and God CLEARLY confirms it without a shadow of doubt (He is not the author of confusion).
In cases I have experienced with my friends both parties usually know within a short time of each other. After they both believe to have heard it from the Lord it is usually confirmed then a third time by a third party.

It seems to me that you are being wise in this situation seeing that you are praying to make sure that it is in fact from God. I would suggest that during this time you don't focus on it so much, but just focus your eyes on God and just developing a closer relationship with Him. You can't go wrong there and HEY if it does end up being the guy it will be confirmed, but if not it will save you alot of heartache.

I hope this helps to some extent! Be blessed and continue to let God develop you into a beautiful woman of virtue!!! flower

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:44 pm

Amenie Loves child! :clap: I come into full agreement with that. Our Beloved Jesus desires us to keep our eyes on him and longs for our affection. I so love him. :goofy:

Anyway I sense precious one you have a MAMA'S heart and calling on your life to prepare his bride for his coming like Malachi in the book of Ester.

Anyway Happy new your mighty women of God!

Jeanie kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 am

I agree with Love's Child completely. We all need to approach all dreams with balance. Not all dreams are from God, most dreams I believe are from our own personal thoughts, feelings, about what is going on in our lives and what we see and what we hear going on around us.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:14 pm

I agree we need to focus on God :afro:

LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile