scratchies from the atm

View previous topic View next topic Go down

scratchies from the atm

Post by happiness80 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm not sure if this dream is significant or not, but thought I'd post it;

I was in a mall that I often go to and I went to use the atm machine which was next to the lotto shop, my daughter was with me. While I was there, handfuls of scratchies came out, like 3 big piles of them. I was really surprised and put them into my bag. I thought there must be something wrong with the atm machine because that wasn't normal. I was really happy to take them though and thought of all the chances I might have at winning something.

I walked away and in the dream I wanted to go back and get more, I was aware there was a guy at another counter and thought he would notice me taking all these scratchies that had come out, so I just left it.

Note: The scratchies I'm referring to are those scratch and win things.

Last edited by happiness80 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a word)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: scratchies from the atm

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:48 pm

This sounds like a future situation where you will be in a situation where you question whether you should or shouldn't take advantage of something.

Has something like this happened yet?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi Mia,

No I havent come across a situation like this, but yes the feeling in the dream was that I knew something wasn't right but didn't want to draw any attention to getting it fixed because i was getting benefits (scratchies).

I was concerned with those feelings in the dream when I woke up. But I do think it could be the lord warning me about possible temptation.

The only other thought I had was "getting more than I expected", however me not wanting the man at the counter to notice makes me think it may not be so positive.

Last edited by happiness80 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:03 pm

I was also wondering about the context of the dream - it was in a familiar mall I often go to and my daughter was present. Could this point to a possible situation that concerns her like my personal relationships?

Im only thinking this because if it were work or family related the context might have reflected that?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:18 am

No. I think you were right. I believe it is about temptation to compromise. I think its to pray that you can avoid it or that God makes a way of escape and I agree with that prayer!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:08 pm

Thank you Mia,

I agree, thank God for warning me beforehand for whatever this situation could be!

I'll be alert and praying!

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum