Getting a $500 loan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting a $500 loan

Post by pewilso512 on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:28 pm

In this dream, I was at a restaurant to meet a guy about getting a loan. I didn't have enough money to pay my rent. The guy was in a rush. He called his boss at the loan office to see if I could get approval to get the loan. Because his boss had something else for him to do immediately, the guy asked how much I needed. I said $500. He asked was that all because his boss said I was approved for whatever amount I needed. I told him $500 was all I needed. I really didn't want to take out a loan because I didn't know how I was going to pay it back. Even though I needed a larger loan, $500 seemed like a reasonable amount to pay back. I was shocked that his boss approved me for the loan without doing a credit check, getting references and proof of employment. I am clueless about this dream.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting a $500 loan

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:59 am

Hello, Pewilso -

You said that you were clueless about this dream, so is it safe to say that you are not seeking for a literal financial need?

In the dream, you actually needed more than what you asked for, and you knew it. However, you held back...even though the dream makes it clear that you would be able to get whatever you asked for. Does that fit any area of your life?

Dealing with the loan guy - and he, in turn, dealing with his boss - could be a picture of intercession: Someone acting as a go-between to the source that would meet your needs.

Again, though - this dream could all very well be literal if you're actually seeking for financial supply.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:33 pm

I am seeking for a financial need, but not in the form of a loan. I'm trying to pay off a loan. That's why I was clueless as to what the dream was about. But it could be that someone is praying on my behalf for a financial blessing. I'm wondering if this is a warning dream. Maybe someone will offer to give any amount I need, but I won't ask for what I really need. Thanks for your thoughts.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:56 pm

Mark is on the right track.

Right now, are you praying about your needs? Have you asked God for just enough or are you asking for everything you need?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pewilso512 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:11 pm

I've just been asking for enough. I better start asking for what I need. It makes more sense now. Thanks Mark and Mia.

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:17 pm

Amen. I will add my agreement to your prayers that God supplies all of your needs! In Jesus name!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top