I dreamed of a warlike man named Vladimir

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I dreamed of a warlike man named Vladimir

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

A couple of years ago, I dreamed that I was an older married lady with a teenaged son. In the dream, I had my hair up in a french roll, my hairs were speckled with gray. I had on a pearl necklace. I had on a full apron, and was holding a large cooking spoon in my hand. My son and I were at this building with all sorts of people who seemed to be staying there. It was warm, and the day was sunny. The sky was clear. As I was talking with my son, we heard multiple booms, like thunder. We looked into the sky and saw missiles falling. I got scared and called my husband, and told him to come home. He asked me where his brother was, and I told him that his brother was with us. I could not understand why I heard the sounds before I saw the missiles hit. They were far away, and I saw in the dream a map of California, followed by the face of a man named Vladimir, who was Russian. He had dark cruel eyes, and deep frown lines in his forehead and at the sides of his mouth. He had gray hair, and black and gray eyebrows, and a widow's peak. Then the dream came back to the faces of the people fleeing from California. They were coming in hordes from west to east, and I had the feeling that I was in the bible belt, like Texas. The people had on all sorts of different clothes and you could see the cultural and social differences. But most of all, you could see their fear, dirtiness and fatigue. That's the whole dream, and then I woke up.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I dreamed of a warlike man named Vladimir

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 am

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:23 am

ok, thanks, butterfly. I appreciate that information. now, i will look into it somemore!

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:10 pm

I read your post with much interest a couple of days and have been meaning to reply.

I too had a dream about 10 years ago that America was on the receiving end of a surprise attack by Russia. It was a very involved dream that also showed things going on or that would happen in my family in the future. Much of this has come to pass now.

In my dream I was in a kitchen with my family, and we lived in a wealthy neighborhood. I suddenly heard military jets over the house and became alarmed. There were fire and police vehicles appearing everywhere.....and I knew we were safe. I remember thinking that because of our wealth, we were protected. Nothing could harm us.

All of a sudden some time later...I heard jets again....and I remember a feeling of dread came over me. I looked at my father for answers...and he was just as shocked and didn't know what to say. He gave me a nervous smile actually.

At that moment, I knew we had been tricked into thinking the first attack was the only one that would be attempted. We were under a surprise attack that no one was expecting...and I knew they were Russian jets.

I believe the focus on wealth in the dream was symbolic of the general American mentality that we are ok..and nothing can actually harm us because of our wealth. Perhaps my dream was telling me America would come to a place where this would not help us. It makes much more sense now than it did at the time of the dream.

Over the years I did research on and off to see if any others were having dreams on the same subject...and I did find quite a bit of info online in reference to others having similar dreams.

This dream was so real and vivid when I had it, that I woke up suddenly and remember feeling relieved that it was just a dream. It was a horrible feeling. I have also paid attention to the news over the last few years regarding this topic. The way things are going....this could be likely.

I have brought up the subject with others over the years....not mentioning my dream.....and I'm amazed that so many think Russia can simply be of no harm to us. This is where the danger is I believe.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:53 pm

I think so too, Firerose. I was speaking with my mom about it tonight (our family shares this particular gift, and we all dream on average of four or five dreams a week. I cannot remember a time when I myself did not) and she was like, pray about it, because it is in the future and prayer is the solution. She told to stop worrying about it. But she wanted me to draw his likeness. I had a dream as well about Saddam in 1998. It's not the sort of thing I would even talk about, except with you beautiful people. It is a strange thing to dream and a majority of times people can make you feel like an outcast. P.S., I had a vision of my sister in a car wreck. Well, she had it, as hard as I tried to prevent it. But she is ok. Just a wrecked up car and a sore body, Yayuh.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:12 pm

Yes, it's not easy sometimes. But I'm so amazed at the love of God. I tend to have dreams showing me the truth of certain matters...and the true intent of of the heart of others. Sometimes it is a lonely place. And the warnings can be difficult as well...all we can do is watch, pray, and prepare. Just a couple of weeks ago I had a serious warning dream regarding my family.

I'm so glad your sister is doing ok. flower

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top