Dream of Michael Jackson

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of Michael Jackson

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:45 pm

Dreamt a couple of days ago, that I was on the computer and Isaw a link about Michael Jackson writing a "tell-all" book about his ex wife Debra Reynolds (side note: the next day I saw an episode of Perry Mason and the guest actress was "Debbie Reynolds). Anyway, at first I thought the book was going to be "bad" (as in bearing "scandalous details" & bad news about the relationship), but as I clicked on the link I was surprised to see great pictures of he and his ex wife. (Michael and his ex were smiling with their kids-I saw three children in some pictures with just their mom; everyone looked happy.) Michael had nothing bad to say about his ex. Both were obviously close with their children. I guess Debra was doing great on her own accord without Michael (very successful). I didn't know that Michael would have pretty kids!!!lol

*background: Michael Jackson is my favorite male artist. He is the quintessential performer. He is a musical genius (making creative videos, having unforgettable/unique dance moves, and catchy/inspirational songs/lyrics). Everything that Mike touches turns to gold! Other artists dream of working with him and attribute the success of the music industry to his efforts! Michael is unique and weird (which I am attracted to people that "Stand out" from the crowd), but I do think that he still has some "issues", that he is emotionally immature/unstable (still having a childlike mindset in some ways). In addition, I think Michael has been married twice briefly.

Any ideas laugh
thanks
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of Michael Jackson

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:43 pm

It's weird that you have a marriage between 2 people of different eras and different industries. Each successful, no doubt, but notable in such different ways. Symbolically, do you think this could be prophetic for a union between your creative side and your feminine side or even your performing abilities. I'd be interested in hearing more about what you think of when you think of Debbie Reynolds? Beauty? The glamour of housewife of 1940's (I am thinking of the right Debbie Reynolds, right?) Perhaps you have 2 talents that you would have never thought of as joining together, but just like the beautiful kids, the joining for you would have fanastic offspring. Just a thought.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 pm

RnestseekR
Very interesting words!! Funny, but I don't know too much about Debbie Reynolds (I guess I will have to look up her biography right now!lol) I find it interesting on the last part you said:

Perhaps you have 2 talents that you would have never thought of as joining together, but just like the beautiful kids, the joining for you would have fantastic offspring

I am thinking about where I want to go in my career and my calling (if two things that I love to do: sing/talk/encourage) will really go together (they all seem so different). Like I said, I never knew who debbie reynolds was before (but I loved people like Lana Turner, Sandra Dee,Dorothy Dandridge, etc-women of the 50's and 60's glamour and makeup) and I love music, so I don't know. Something to think about! thanks so much for your response!
desiree thumbs

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:39 pm

Again: possible manifestation?

Because of Michael Jackson's recent death, I wonder if there will be a tell-all book about him that will quite surprising?

Be blessed and thanks for listening
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:33 am

I think it is not coincidence since you adore him, sounds like God was giving you a heads up about his death. Now on every radio station (my daughters secular station and my christian station had nothing but Michael Jackson songs) you hear only the good in him and what he did with music industry and they credit him with bringing both whites and blacks together in harmony. He was an amazing performer. Incredibly blessed by God in that area. WOw. Just my thoughts

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:41 am

He usually does :) He will be missed! Thanks for sharing!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top