2 Dreams: Each having one figure that appears in both.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Dreams: Each having one figure that appears in both.

Post by ayaceres on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:03 am

I have two dreams to share both having the same person or figure appearing within them.

The first:
I was in a common area with some friends of mine, their faces were blurred out. We were standing around and they were talking as two more figures approached us. One was walking with his face also blurred out and the other was beside him in a wheelchair, his face was not blurred out. He had dark brown hair that was near black and eyes as dark as coal. The man next to him introduced him as his boyfriend. As time progressed I went to go to the bathroom, the man in the wheelchair followed. As I went to enter the stall, he got up from his wheelchair and cornered me in the stall. I looked into his eyes and saw complete malice before I was awoken from the dream.

The second:
I was outside in a rather open field with my younger older brother as well as a small group of older men. The men were trying to fix what looked to be a porch swing. They were using cement to fix it. My brother began arguing with the men and I looked around. A car drove up onto the grassy area and out of it came a young black woman who looked like she'd seen better days. Her hair was lank and her teeth, the few she had, were jagged. She spoke but it sounded like another language she was speaking. She slowly disappeared from my sight and the car she had driven had fallen apart on the grass. I walked over to it and picked up the passenger side door. I walked back to my brother and as I was doing so the same man from dream one with the dark brown hair and coal black eyes came at me with a knife in his hands. He stabbed the knife at my eye as I held up the car door which stopped the knife about an inch before it would have connected with my eyes. This alerted my brother and he, along with my mother, came and surrounded me. The man ran around them and grabbed at me turning me to face him as he thrust into me. I felt the pain in my lower regions as I again was woken up from my dream.

I'm not sure exactly what to think of these dreams. But I know that the man in them leaves me with a sickening feeling and when I woke up afterwards I felt scared and unsure.

ayaceres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Dreams: Each having one figure that appears in both.

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 pm

In both dreams you were with a group of people right before being accousted by this man.

Can I ask if you are a man or a woman?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ayaceres on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 pm

I'm a woman.

ayaceres

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top