Christianís hunters running after us

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christianís hunters running after us

Post by Den on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:11 pm

In my dream we are a few Christians gathering together in the field hiding from Christianís hunters.

We are talking about the Word of God. I remember saying to a guy that we have to use wisdom (meaning not to get taken by them), because we have to preach the Word to the world.

And suddenly I saw 3 men coming down a big hill they were coming after us. So we run as fast as we could. I was holding a baby in my arm and I was running as fast as I could but not fast enough because we were running going up a big hill and I was yelling please someone help me and there was a men that took my hand and help me.

On top of the hill there was other Christianís hunters there hiding ready to take us. Everyone scatter everywhere.

I was running away looking for a place to hide, and I saw something made of wood on the water and decided to go behind it and hide. I said to the baby sorry but I have to go into the water, so we did. I new we were going to be safe there.

Thank you in advance for interpretation, any thoughts is appreciated.
Love you all,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christianís hunters running after us

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm

Den,

This sounds like literal dream. I don't really see any symbolism in it. The question is, who's reality is it? I often dream from the perspective of other people as though it was I going through exactly what I will later read about in the paper. This could be far in the future, or perhaps something that is happening in another country and in either case please pray for these people with all the emotions that you felt in the dream. I believe God gives us these dream so that we can pray fervently because fervent prayer avails much.

Hope that helps.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Christianís hunters running after us

Post by Den on Wed May 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Thank you Mia it does make alot of sense what you're saying,
God bless,
den

Den