Riding a black horse and black sludgy worms oozing from my ankle

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding a black horse and black sludgy worms oozing from my ankle

Post by Rasberry Renae on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi everyone,

I had a dream a couple of night ago where I was riding a dark almost black horse through an unknown community and I had on a shirt that had something on the back that showed i was a christian but I did see it I just knew it represented Christ. I then found myself in a Muslim school yard with children around me who where concerned for my ankle as it was oozing black worms, I was able to get some of them off but the most of them shrunk back into my ankle. I see the worms in a formation of 9 and rounded as they ooze out. I am continuing to see this image in my mind while awake for the last couple of days.

Rasberry Renae

View user profile http://www.motwlibrary.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding a black horse and black sludgy worms oozing from my ankle

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:40 am

Hello, Renae -

Do you presently feel like you are a light in the darkness? Granted, we are all supposed to be like this...but, is it prominent to you where you are in life right now? That was how I felt about what you were doing in the dream - both in riding the horse and being in a Muslim school yard.

Does the Muslim school yard have any literal significance to you?

The oozing black worms detail: I had two different thoughts, and please toss them if they do not fit...

First, is there a literal health issue related to your ankle?
Second, I considered the idea of it representing a weakness - an Achilles' heal. The worms could be a fear or intimidation that manifests while you're actively a Light.

Just some thoughts. They may be totally off.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top