EX-BOYFRIEND SHOWS UP WITH WOMAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EX-BOYFRIEND SHOWS UP WITH WOMAN

Post by rosebush on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 pm

Dreamed I am picking my son Zackary up at a drug rehab place. Seems there was a roller rink there. A former boyfriend was there from back when I was a kid (my son both resembles and acts like this old boyfriend). The dream takes on the flavor that I have been stalking old boyfriend and now he and his woman are coming to visit me. This I see through a window out my sheer curtains. I have an "oh no" feeling. In the dream we are sitting at a table such as a restaurant. My mother and family or other people seem to be present. I am like a young girl in this dream and am baffled by it all and can hardly speak. I note the old boyfriend looks different than I remember. I never have any realization who this old boyfriend's woman is, never really look at her -- she is just a form. I am not very happy but my mother is making me do this.

Last scene has me and the ex-boyfriend and his woman at an ice skating rink. He and his woman are going round and round the outdoor ice skating rink. I am on a patch of ice alongside the rink and practicing up on my skating backwards, thinking to myself, this is all that I can do well, even when I was a kid thought skating backwards was all that I could do well.

Oh, forgot this part -- at the end of the dream had a dream within a dream. I called my best friend Diane to share the dream I had and told her -- "you're not going to believe this, but..."

Thank you,
Rose
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gotta funny feeling this may be about a contact I had with some church people and they dumped me when we were nearing the end of a time working together concerning a church where all the people ran off, helping with a dream/interp and otherwise. I met with the sister once and by chance saw her today out shopping though she did not say anything to me. The man had reminded me of this old dream boyfriend. Wonder what's up with the surprise visit, the ice skating and me skating backwards. I consider that the woman may be his sister or could be his church. The things we were working with at the church were complicated and I've read the ice skating in dreams can indicate something difficult. The rehab part really makes me think about the church.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EX-BOYFRIEND SHOWS UP WITH WOMAN

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 am

Ice skating probably means your ability to do something. In my dreams, skating backwards is having more skill than a normal person. Especially if you felt talented in the dream. It can be the way you feel after doing something particularly well. How did you feel in the dream? This is how you will free about skating backwards or just felt recently as a result of your actions.

The surprise visit was probably bumping into this woman.

The things all being in the same dream is that the events are occuring within a very small frame of time, like a week or two weeks.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:33 pm

Thank you Mia! I had the same feeling with this dream -- that I would run into these folks. In the past week I have seen this man and his "woman" and also his sister on a separate occasion when I was out shopping. I was not surprised because of the dream. Seemed funny also that I was then calling my best friend to tell her of the dream, a dream within a dream. I wonder if and how the rest of the dream will transpire and if I will be helping with their church in any greater capacity. I'll keep ya posted!

shocked

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:35 pm

Please do.

Let me know what you do that feels like skating backwards.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Because I never met this contact man in person, though I do recognize him from photos, I don't lean towards saying anything to him just because he has crossed my path. He was misguided with our prophetic contact, thinking I was a potential date and fairly aggressive about it. I'm inclined to just let it pass and wait on the Lord if there is a spiritually meaningful reason for me to make myself known to him.

Just because something has come up in a dream doesn't mean I shouldn't use discernment. If there's a purpose, I know God will lead me. I wouldn't want to do anything to disturb this couple in any way.

In the dream the backwards skating was like getting on a bike and riding after a really long time. It wasn't an ego trip or anything. I'd thought in the dream I could do a twirl, but opted not to.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:02 pm

So what were your feelings exactly?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Didn't like being in a forced situation of meeting in the dream. Felt a bit like privacy being invaded (I liked being anonymous in the prophetic assignment), though I would be very interested to hear about what's happened with their church. The two contact people I had discontinued the relationship with me, and I'm not clear on why they would do that, as they were already cautioned not to go forward without directions from God. In an initial dream my bus took off without me while I'd left to get directions at a phone booth. I saw the bus had an accident up ahead, had the dream at the initial time of meeting them. I knew they were impetuous, understandably.

My feelings were very similar to back when I was a kid at that age -- 12-13 years old, when I did a lot of ice skating and actually back when I encountered the young man who was the boyfriend that turns up in this dream, representing present church contact guy. Nondesirable comes to mind. sigh

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top