Desperate to interpret a pursuing dragon dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desperate to interpret a pursuing dragon dream

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:10 pm

Hi, all. This is my first time on this site...and I have never had anyone interpret anything for me but the Spirit. I have so much going on in the way of attack, I cannot get the message clearly from this dream. I dreamed of two little boys who went to visit this dragon that was encaged by four fence walls. One little boy had black hair and the other one had red hair. The little boy with black hair was afraid of the dragon, but the little red haired boy said, "We are friends...he won't hurt me." Suddenly, the dragon reared back his head and spewed fire towards the two little boys. The little black haired boy ran to his right, and a man, who was not there previously took out running with him. The red haired boy went to the left and ran home. The dragon was pursuing him to the door. The boy was thinking that if he could just get in the house, he would be safe. When he got inside, there was a man and a woman in bed. They were sleeping. The woman had black hair, and the man had red hair. The man had been dreaming of the dragon, and was smiling in his sleep, because it seemed like him had control of the dragon, or had subdued him or something. The little boy went to his room. The whole house, outside and inside was white. The sheets and everything was white. White everywhere. When the boy laid down, first, one black cat came out. Then another, and another until there were four black cats. There was a calico tom cat that also appeared. The Tom cat began to mate one of the black cats. The boy tried to stop him by throwing another cat at them, but they would not stop. The cat that was being mated, her tail fell off, and turned into five spiders...The little boy stepped on two of them...he was going to step on the rest, but a noise woke me up. So, I had five people in this dream, one fiery dragon, five cats, and five spiders. What does this mean?

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desperate to interpret a pursuing dragon dream

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:44 pm

:HiBye: Marykmath2.
How you doing and :welcome: . When I read your post I would say that God is showing you about a friendship that is trouble. . One serves the Lord the other one does not. The one who serves the Lord thinks that hanging out with the one who does not is OK. You think because they are friends this will not hurt you. God is warning you that it will. One thing will lead to another thing. praying over this OK? I pray Gods wisdom will guide you in all things.

Blessings,
BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:44 pm

Thanks for the interpretation, BJK. I know that there is a partial truth in what you are saying, but I am going through some really hard times, with things that are going on which only God can deliver me from, which has nothing to do with any of my friends, so I am pretty much isolated. Right now, I am not around any of them or in contact with them. I am just about cut off by my situation. But thanks for that.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 pm

BJK,

I just read your thread. I just wanted to encourage you....reminding you that you are never alone....He will never leave or forsake you....I know that sometimes you feel you were left in the desert on a sand dune and all by yourself...but He is there....watching and waiting to hear you call on His name for His help and His deliverance. Trust Him for all the deliverances in your life.....and the blessings.......We are cut off to the world that we may be closer to Him that He may direct our step and bring us closer to Him.

I pray this of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:12 am

:HiBye: MK2. sorry to hear about your troubles and agree with Connie that if you hang in there with God things will get better. I had a dream somewhat like this one but it was about my brother. So I was thinking maybe you know someone, a friend or brother who may be having trouble? One with red hair and one with black hair? Because you have gone through this same thing maybe you will be able to help this little boy or new christian. What do you think?

:HiBye: BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:59 pm

:huh: No, that's not it at all. But thank you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:25 pm

Marykmath2, do i have it right that the red haried father and the red haired son both had no fear of the dragon? let me pray on this dream and its meaning.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Ok, Daphnie, that's right...neither of them are afraid of them. It's really like the father had conceived the idea of the dragon in the first place, and he was smiling in his sleep. Did I tell you that the little boy felt safe when he came into the house where the father and mother were, and that they both had the same hair color? It was like, you look at one, and you could see him in the other, so i will wait on you. Thank you is not good enough. i wish I could talk to you.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 pm

sorry BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down