BEEES stinging me, and sticking to my skin!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEEES stinging me, and sticking to my skin!!

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:53 am

I had a dream these full sized fuzzy bumble bees were stinging me! There were prob about 10 of them. 9 were on my back left shoulder blade, and one was on the underneath of my right wrist! They were stuck there stinging me. I had to take them off physically with my hands and throw them off me. It did hurt in the dream. bandaid

Irl I have an EMG set up for today. This is a nerve testing, where they send an electrical current through my nerves to see If I have any nerve/muscle damages/diseases!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEEES stinging me, and sticking to my skin!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 am

Hi, Daisy -

I think this dream is about the testing you mentioned. If there's pain associated with this test, maybe the number of bees was to show that one spot would feel more painful than the other?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 am

It's funny, I didn't know what to expect with this test, but the doc actually stuck this tape on me and wld test my nerves on diff areas of my body. The best way to describe how it felt, it like a big bee sting when he turned the electrical current on...lol. It wasnt as bad as I thought it wld be though. Glad my results were good!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top