strange dream/spiritual attack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

strange dream/spiritual attack

Post by happiness80 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:13 pm

I had this last night and it was so strange please help me understand this:

I was dreaming that I was in a previous home I lived in temporarily in the bedroom. It was dark but I see our pastor preaching on Naomi from the bible and her coming back to her homeland. The pastor was saying something like "When you know a preaching is just for you......" meaning that when a preaching applies to you, you know it and it just hits you.
At this point I saw myself turning away to go to sleep but then i felt a finger poke me in the back. It felt so real, and in this dream Im in agreement this preaching is for me. Then for some reason someone or thing tried to hold me under the blankets and i was trying to get out. i woke up still trying to get out of the blankets, but upon waking i could still feel the area where this finger had poked my back. i was confused as the dream seemed positive about a preaching that applies to my life but then I was held under my blankets by some negative force.

Was this a spiritual attack? What does this mean?

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: strange dream/spiritual attack

Post by Cholette on Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:50 am

Could it be that the attack came BECAUSE of the message? Personally, I know that when I receive revelation from God or a timely Word, the attacks come. I'm just wondering if God is showing you attacks coming because of revelation you will receive and that they will feel as real as the poke in your back.

Just some thoughts...toss if it doesn't bare witness.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Thanks for your thoughts Cholette

I'm just wondering if God is showing you attacks coming because of revelation you will receive and that they will feel as real as the poke in your back.

That sounds like a possibility, I'll have to wait and see with this one, do you think perhaps the Lord was also drawing my attention to this story and perhaps there is some wisdom he wants me gain by studying this book? I thought about that too.

When I woke up I didn't really feel fear, just surprise and annoyance that this was happening, I remember thinking "I would not allow these demons to bully me". But the name Naomi was clear and stayed in my thoughts clearly that whole day and even now.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:29 pm

Well, from what I've learned about dreams since I've been here, the feelings in the dream is probably something you will feel in your waking life when the dream manifests.

It wouldn't hurt to read the story to see if God speaks. I say prayerfully read the story and ask the Holy Spirit to open up anything that you may need to know and understand...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks Cholette, yes I felt that too so have started, thanks for your help :)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top