House intruders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

House intruders

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:29 pm

I was about to enter my house, when I saw a woman walking up the driveway with a couple. I had just moved in, but she seemed to think that she was renting this place. I said that I was staying here. The lady looked like a real estate agent, so I was unsure what to do. I was about to unlock the door to let them in to sort this out, but I stopped, and looked at the woman and asked for evidence. And because I didnít open the door she became really mad, and now there were about ten people surrounding me, trying to get in and I thought it was strange that they were all so upset. So I didnít unlock the door and I didnít let them in. I felt like this was spiritual, and I had to resist in my spirit as well as stopping them getting in physically, if that makes sense.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: House intruders

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:59 am

gracee (lionhgirl) wrote: I felt like this was spiritual, and I had to resist in my spirit as well as stopping them getting in physically, if that makes sense.

I think that this is key for this dream, Gracee. The dream seems to me like an illustration of a spiritual attack - someone/something attempting to lay claim to an area that's under your authority. You stated that you had just moved into this house in the dream - can you associate that with anything new in your life where you could be ready for an attack?

In the dream, you handled this the right way: You resisted and did not let them in. In real life, you'd need to resist as well. You noted that it was strange that those around you were getting upset - perhaps this about stuff going on around you that just doesn't make sense, out-of-the-ordinary events that make you wonder...but are linked to this spiritual attack.

You also said that you had to stop them from getting in physically. There's probably real-life resistance you'd have to take, maybe keeping someone out of your life?

I also wanted to mention Matthew 12:44-45...just in case there's an area of your life where you've already resisted or gained freedom from something: "Then it (the spirit) says, ĎI will return to the person I came from.í So it returns and finds its former home empty, swept, and in order. Then the spirit finds seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they all enter the person and live there. And so that person is worse off than before." - That is, if they are allowed to occupy the house that they formerly did.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Thanks Mark! This manifested this week and it did feel a lot like holding onto ground I had already claimed in the past. So I'm glad to say it's over, and thinking it did turn out for the best overall!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:51 pm

That is great! Glad to hear it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:26 am

Yeah, I really have to agree with Mark on this one. Resist the enemy and he will flee. Also we fight everyday on this. Sometimes they are battles we don't have to work as hard at but there non the less. Remember to plead the blood of Jesus over you and your family and house (both spiritual and physical). Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top