Dream Interpretation !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Interpretation !

Post by warrior on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:53 pm

Can you help with the understanding of this Dream ? ... my son ryan had this dream which I believe is prophetic ....

The Dream : ... he's at what seems to be a wedding .. with an arch covered in flowers standing behind him. ... he is holding a bunch of beautiful long stemmed white roses. .. a friend of his who is a female walks up and stands and waits as he select a rose for her. .. it takes a couple of minutes because he's making sure he gives her the best one. .. she takes it from his hand and puts it in her mouth like she is eating chocalate or something very good. ... she then walks away , pauses and turns around to walk back to him. ... she gives him a kiss. ... scene ends and he is now in a large house that he knows belongs to him, yet he knows he's never been there before and walks around through all the rooms amazed at how big the house he lives in is ! ... it's decorated in very vivid colors of Red, Orange and Gold. ... there are lots of other young people like him there in the house checking it out. ...

Warrior

warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Interpretation !

Post by unaday* on Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:58 am

does your son have feelings for this young lady
also does your son have an idea of what his ministry is

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by warrior on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:41 pm

Unaday ... thank you for asking. .. no she is just a casual friend. .. no he doesn't know what his ministry is .. however he is passionate about music and desires for the Lord to use his gifts out in the marketplace. .. he plays lead guitar, piano, harmonica and writes is own songs and sings and loves to perform his own music.

I know he has a calling on his life ... and he does desire for God to bring a soulmate into his life.

warrior

warrior

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top