Need some serious prayers plz.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need some serious prayers plz.

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I went to the Neurologist for muscle spasms I have been having for like 9mths now. The dr took some blood to make sure I don't have any muscular diseases. I have an EMG set up for tomorrow as well. This is an hour and a half nerve test, where they will put an electrical current into my body to check for nerve damage. Please pray for a good report from the doctors! I'm hoping this will bring peace and rest to me, ruling out anything serious. I should have the results by next thurs.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need some serious prayers plz.

Post by Destine on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Lord I lift up Ms. Daisy, you knew about this issue before it manifested. We bind every spirit of sickness,discomfort,pain,muscle diseases in the name of Jesus. We come to you boldly through grace, declaring she is healed and set free by the blood. We praise you for the healing that has already began, I bind every retaliating anger revenge seeking spirit, I cast it into the pit of he'll right now.
She is healed and made whole!
In Jesus name!

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top