Clothes on the ceiling and couldn't speak/pray bc of fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clothes on the ceiling and couldn't speak/pray bc of fear

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:37 pm

I had a dream I was in a room, all the clothes and stuff were on the ceiline as if gravity were pulling it up there or something. I was firmly planted on the floor. I was certain this was a demonic attack, and tried to start praying. It was as if my mouth was frozen from fear. I kept struggling to pray, and the words wouldn't come out. I might get a syllable or two out, but couldn't really pray.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Clothes on the ceiling and couldn't speak/pray bc of fear

Post by Deborah on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:19 pm

I had similar demonic attacks in my waking hours when I was a young girl before I learned how to fight them by prayer. I'm pretty sure trauma played a role for these attacks on me, plus the enemy was trying to scare me. Do you think the trauma of losing your grandma could have brought this dream on? Just some thoughts...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Daisy wrote:I kept struggling to pray, and the words wouldn't come out. I might get a syllable or two out, but couldn't really pray.

Was this within the dream, or when you woke up? I've had many instances where I wake up to a demonic attack and cannot move or speak.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 am

TheWhiteShadow wrote:
Daisy wrote:I kept struggling to pray, and the words wouldn't come out. I might get a syllable or two out, but couldn't really pray.

Was this within the dream, or when you woke up? I've had many instances where I wake up to a demonic attack and cannot move or speak.

Only within the dream. I was fine when I woke.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 am

Deborah wrote:I had similar demonic attacks in my waking hours when I was a young girl before I learned how to fight them by prayer. I'm pretty sure trauma played a role for these attacks on me, plus the enemy was trying to scare me. Do you think the trauma of losing your grandma could have brought this dream on? Just some thoughts...

It's possible Deborah. I was wondering if my health scare could've been connected to this though. What do u think? scratching chin

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:11 am

Oh I didn't know you had a health scare bandaid I hope you're all better now. Hmmm could be....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:43 pm

just had an emg which results came back great praise God!! waiting on bloodwork results. i have been having spasms especially in my neck and shoulders which was effecting my sleep. the spasms have also been happening in various muscles during the day too. im doing much better now, the spasms being less frequent and waking me less. im pretty sure its just stress bc i have had alot going on. i have been really afraid to get these tests done.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 pm

I hope these spasms cease and desist and you'll soon have a good night's rest!!!!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 am

Thanks Deborah!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top