Brother and his girlfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brother and his girlfriend

Post by unaday* on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:56 pm

Another dream my brother had that needs intepretation to:
He dreamed that his was in the kitchen with his girlfriend, her friend and myself. His girlfriend and his girlfriend’s friend was going to a function and then I turned to his girlfriend and asked her if she was going and if she was bringing this guy who’s a snake with her. I was upset with what she was doing. So my brother was taken by surprise that she would take another guy to a function. He was hurt and angry with her. She said she was taking the other guy because he was helping my brother out by doing so. But it was a lame excuse she was tripping over her words. He was so hurt and turned away and she said no more. Then the dream switched to another dream where the two of us (he and me) were on a bus and in this dream he was telling me of the dream he just had-(so it was a dream within a dream) In the dream I interpretated the other dream by saying “ Maybe she is looking to try new things and you should let her go”

Then he woke up

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Brother and his girlfriend

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:23 pm

Is your brother and his girlfriend currently having relationship problems? Has she contemplated breaking up with him or been acting like she wants to "try new things"?

Has your brothers girlfriend started something that your ex is not to excited about or angered that she would even involve herself with?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi Unaday, This dream makes me think of the last dream your brother had where they were in bed and she was turned away from him and a man came in and sternly warned him. I was off when I responded to that dream. I have thought a lot about that dream since then and I felt like it was a warning to your brohter. It was a picture of how her heart is turned away from him. I also felt like your brother in the dream was destressed caused his head was in hands. I feel this current dream is anohter warning that her heart is not with him.. It is on others. Your brothers true concerns and discrenment about this girl are coming out in his dreams. I feel he needs to listen to the discernment...

If I am off this time too, forgive me.. Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:48 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 am

Hi Lori!! Don't worry about the last time! We are all learning in the process and GOD IS GOOD! he is definitely praying about this dream...his situation is definitely complex with her ...no they are not having fights ect but the big thing is that there has been conflicting prophetic words about their relationship so he is definitely staying in tune to what GOD is instructing him. He said that these dreams just may be showing him that she is not ready yet- who knows?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top