Calling the body of Christ for help with this

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calling the body of Christ for help with this

Post by angelwingz on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:28 pm

Well, I got very sad, then (sorry but I kinda got angry with God) Took my mom to cancer dr. mostlikely stage 4 of stage 4 lung cancer, she might have a year to live so THEY say......then I cried myself to sleep and had a dream that I was on a slow moving train, I was at the front of the train(not even in it) the only thing holding me up were these two metal arms sticking out from the train, and I felt like I kept going in circles , only they were longer. Anyway the train slowed down to this small lake/ pond and I see 2 cars in the pond but they were LIKE HAVING FUN ON 2 WHEELS( lake bumper cars?) only they weren't bumping each other, these cars were designed to work in water. I see other cars pulling up and I had an unsettled feeling and the train started picking up again and I was glad b/c I didn't want to be there(I felt like they were a rowdy crowd or something) some how and I do stress somehow I get planted onto a small tree with a potter it was in , I land there by these two metal arms(it placed me there - somehow. I see my dad in this type of waiting room(my dad died back in 2004 - suddenly and tragically) I actually remember thinking he didn't see me so I could just sneak out but then I thought no, that's mean, so then he saw me and walked over to me and I saw this picture ...he said he didn't have any pictures of me so he had to DRAW ME INTO THE PICTURE .....it was me and my dad on a sandy beach with a wave behind our heads and a beautiful blue and pink sunset, the point here was he drew me into the picture.Then I end up at some sort of amusement park/ fair type of thingy and I see my husband going on a ride with another woman(roller coaster of some sort) when they got off I saw them holding hands and then he acted as if he was coming out of another location........THEN, I'm in this HUGE room, the ceilings were like 100 ft tall ...I'm looking around knowing my dad isnt here. I see dark bricks with white morter in between them. I hear your dad help build this with your uncle (uncle is still alive but my dad got my uncle into the construction business) anyway I saw one wall wasn't finished and I said this wall isnt finished and I heard he didn't have time to finish it yet, I think it was obvious that the wall was so high , he needed a big ladder and didn't have one. But it was going to be finished. The end. Any thoughts????

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Calling the body of Christ for help with this

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:15 pm

Please pray into this interpretation beloved one of God.

I sensed in this dream the Lord was showing you some of the things you have gone through in your life has caused some anger in your life towards him and because of the anger and bitterness it has caused you to go around in circles like Israel did in the wilderness which represents the train going around in circles.. The two iron arms that were holding you up are the strong holds that have kept you in that place as well. You saw cars doing crazy things and you were afraid they were not good and these cars went in and out of water. I sense that these are new radical ones in the spirit with ministries powered by the Holy spirit/water but they seem to radical for you and you want to move on and stay in this train/wilderness.I sense the Lord was placing under a leader which represents the tree who will help break these things in your life and fashion you more into the Lords image. I sense your dad represents the Lord waiting for the process to be finished so that he can place you into the purposes and plans he has for you, which represents the picture. He is grafting you like it says in the word he is the vine and we are the branches. I sense the Lord is showing you that your husband has another lover (not a women but with certain things of the world that he has come to love more then the Lord.) And the roller coaster ride represents the emotional roller coaster you will have when this is revealed, if it has not already taken place.I sense the wall that your father started represents the man made things not of the Lord and the white that was placed in between the man made things represents the Holy spirit that your uncle helped bring into the building of this wall.

The construction part says it all about your dream the Lord is going to rebuild off the old ruins of your life and your families life it may be rough and it may be an emotional roller coaster ride but the Lord will be faithful to complete what he has started in you and your families life.

This is a good dream dear one the Lord is mapping out your life precious one of the most high and you are going to see break through and an inheritance you had no clue you had come forth.Thank you Jesus for how much you love my sister to reveal your secrets and mysteries of her own heart and the plans you have for her and her family.

Please toss what does not fit.

Hugs
Jeanie :bighug:

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 am

I wonder if the strongholds was the anger i had to my dad? I think i forgot to add the lake/pond with the cars playing in it had a silver fence around it (like a baseball fence of some sort.) i agree with a lot of what you said Jeanie(actually almost all of it - just some of the dream has yet to be revealed), and yes Jesus is rebuilding and healing what my dad tore down ...meaning me. If the water represents the Holy Spirit ...why was there a fence around it..i wonder.... thinking

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Angel,

what I am feelings is a barrier that you have built around your heart due to much inflicted pain and grief. The feelings of being left out (being drawn into the picture) in reality is where the pain and grief has came seeping through to the most sacred parts of your heart.

Strong holds are demonic induced thoughts that try to exalt themselves above the Lord. Anything that tries to get you to think well God wouldn't let me have that or God isn't being fair to me.....those would be strong holds. Keep yourself humble and always ask God's forgiveness, that way you will be able to stay clean(without spot, wrinkle or blemish). Ask the Lord to create in you a new mind and a new spirit daily. Spend time alone with God throughout the day, and fast as much as you can....This will bring you closer to God and I trully believe you will receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost, and it will guide you into a deeper level of learning in God's word.

God Bless,
Bobbie

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:04 pm

ok ok i got it. yup i experience those thoughts quite often :( i hate it!!! All different kinds of stupid thoughts........

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:50 am

do some research on strong holds of the imaginations.

Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:06 am

I want to remind you dear one, Nothing is impossible with God. He so loves you very much and he is revealing these things to you so that you would be set free and delivered from all the strong holds, and walk into to divine healing. Align yourself with our beloved Father and allow him to touch and heal and restore and rebuild all those areas of your heart.

I am so excited for what our beloved Father is doing in you.

Hugs
Jeanie kiss

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:26 pm

Yes, He is showing me. and although i rarely understand when i am going through these things, He shows me , bit by bit and it eventually all comes together. I also am excited and thankful :) Thanks Girls!!! :) kiss Thank You God!!!happy dance

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top