Pear Tree Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pear Tree Dream

Post by BlackEros on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 am

Hello Everyone,

My sister just called me excited about a dream she had about me and I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on it. My sister told me she had a dream that I was growing a fruit tree at my parents house that was growing quite large and was bearing fruit. She said the weird thing was this tree was planted in the kitchen and was so big it spread out into the backyard and even out over the neighbors property. It was a clear sunny summer day and my father and mother were in the kitchen and I was in the backyard looking up at the tree. My mother was washing dishes and my father was speaking to me from in the house to out to the yard. He wanted me to uproot the tree and plant it outside but I told him no because the reason why the tree was doing so well was because the lower part of the tree was planted inside and it was away from the cold that would cause it to die and not do so well. She said the tree was full of very dark green leaves and when she picked one of the fruit it looked like a pear and it was also very dark green.

P.S. Just to clarify neither me or my sister live with our parents. Thanks for any replies.

BlackEros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pear Tree Dream

Post by dreamster on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:45 am

hi ther,, i wonder if its about a project or sumthing thats coming to fruition, [pun intended ],,,that will bless others, or perhaps a harvest of sumsort, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Is there a financial situation that your father is giving you advice on that you don't agree with?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top