Car Accident - Hit By My Girlfriend's Dad (Update)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Accident - Hit By My Girlfriend's Dad (Update)

Post by silentqueen on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:00 am

Hello Sisters and Brothers,

Isn't it a beautiful day? This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. woo hoo

I had this dream yesterday...

I was driving along in my car and came to a stop at a redlight. I suddenly felt this bump at the back of my car. The person behind me had hit me. I got out of the car and went to the other car and discovered that my girlfriend's father was the driver. He began to apologize to me profusely. I told him it was okay. I asked if he was okay and assured him that I was fine.

I looked at the damage to my car and it was very minor. It was so minor that the cost to repair it would've been less than my deductible. He told me that he would take care of it and please don't tell anyone about it.
He reached in his pocket and gave me money to pay for the damage. When I counted it, it was $5,300. I told him that was way too much and I couldn't accept all of that. I tried to give it back to him and he kept insisting that he wanted me to have it and please take it for my trouble. I told him that it wasn't right to accept so much for something so small. Yet, he still wouldn't take any of the money back. He got back in his car and drove away. I then woke up.

What does this mean?

Thanks in advance for the insight and God bless. Hope everyone has an incredibly blessed and productive day!

Marla

Last edited by silentqueen on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Accident - Hit By My Girlfriend's Dad (Update)

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:23 am

Hello, Marla -

First off, this could always be about a literal car accident. The girlfriend's father could simply represent someone who is much older than you, or somehow reminds you of him.

Most of your dream, though, is about compensating for what had happened. If the situation is symbolic for something else, it's likely about a situation where someone goes overboard, overcompensating for something done to you.

By the dream, you don't have a whole lot of say in the matter. You're left with this in spite of your attempts at refusal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:21 pm

TheWhiteShadow,

This is exactly what I thought. Something very minor happens, but the persons feels so bad that they overcompensate for it and basically won't take no for an answer when I try to refuse.

I also thought of the literal car accident, too.

Thank you and God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Udate:

I talked with my girlfriend whose Dad was in my dream. She told me that the same day I had the dream, she was cautioning him about always overpaying for things. Also, she has some concerns about him driving because he suffers from narcolepsy.

Whiteshadow,

You indicated that this could be about a literal car accident. I am now wondering if this was a prophetic warning that he may have an accident and then try to overcompensate the person because he doesn't want anyone to know about the accident. In the dream, his concern was that I told no one that he hit me.

Is this possible?

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Yes. This is absolutely possible. Certainly pray for him and this potential situation.

I suppose the good news is that no one was hurt in the dream, huh?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top