" Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory."

View previous topic View next topic Go down

" Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory."

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:38 am

Hello Beloved ones. I had a dream this morning that woke me right up and began to pray.

Dream

I was online and I think I was trying to make a website or something. When I was attempting to work online I would have this message pop up as a letter in black and white saying, I" had to enlarge the picture to fit the width of the screen in order to use the website or web." I ignored the message because I thought when was this something I had to do before. Then again it popped up with the same message in black and white, "In order to use the website or web I had to enlarge the picture to fit the width of the screen.? I was getting frustrated because I was trying to enlarge the picture but could not figure it out. Then the same message popped up again a third time. Then all of a sudden a different message popped up in black bold letters that said, " Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory." And I said what when did Obama die!? wow I was shocked. holy moly

I am wondering if it has anything to do with the fallowing dream.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t18928-repost-4th-time-map-and-two-places-highlighted-and-flashing-numbers#102834

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: " Now that Obama is dead this is now made mandatory."

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:37 am

I feel impressed to point out your accidental typo....("anything to do with the fAllowing dream").
Perhaps the Lord is allowing the referenced dream to lie "fallow" and not be interpreted just yet, because it isn't the right time for the interpretation to come forth.
Galations 6:9King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
You will reap the interpretation in due season. Just wait on God's timing.
I know often I get tired of waiting on an interpretation, but always in due time, it comes.

There are times I wish I could rush God to send the interpretation, but that's not gonna happen. You are not alone in wanting interpretations more quickly than God sometimes gives them. (I'm preaching to myself here too, cause there are a bunch I'm still waiting on myself.)

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:38 am

Man!, I encouraged myself with that word!

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:05 am

I hear what you are saying and thanks. However He gave me two dreams that were similar so I believe like I said above He is trying to get my attention. So here I am before Him today seeking His face.

Blessings

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 am

Do not if this helps or not, but there does seem to be a similar rumbling in the Spirit about the current president. I have had a flash of vision concerning him, and have read other's dreams about the same. I do sense that our nation is sitting on the eve of something life changing for us all, good or bad.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:59 am

Yes I sense that very strongly as well dear one. Been in prayer and seeking His heart praying for our nation, and leaders of this nation.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Finishedwork on Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:15 am

Hello,

I also had a dream about Obama about 10 days ago.

I was having a nice time with Obama and his family, from no where an old looking man, who looked like a very important man, wanted to speak too Obama urgently, so they tried to excuse themselves, so I interrupted them as they were trying to leave and told obama that I had a message for him from God.

Obama was happy to hear what I wanted to say, so the three of us started to walk down a road, whilst we were walking , we walked through a church, people were gathered in the church singing and praising God, we came out of the church and walked past groups of people hanging around, then we walked past an army barracks, but the soldiers kept on looking at obama like he looked familiar but they could say if it was him, when we got to a certain place/point we decided to turn back, throughout this time, I never told him my message and that Old man had disappeared.

So as we were walking back through the same route we just passed by, people started running, and something that looked like black bats or birds were chasing us, so we ran through the church , ran keep on running in the church until we found a safe room in the church.

Finishedwork

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:58 am

Hi Steadygaze... Very interesting dream i must say... im just sharing thoughts w/you..not an interpretation, just maybe something that might hlp in u interpreting the drm,,,if not pls throw away. :)

when i read ur drm,, the words to me sounded like a 'play of words'
a lot of times in my drms, msg's from emails or computer r prophetic... so i play close attn to them..

"In order to use the website or web I had to enlarge the picture to fit the width of the screen."
cud this mean u have to see the BIG picture & not what is obvious to the eyes...as in what u see is not what is it, but look at the big picture of things... its not always 'black/white'

pls continue to pray and ask God for revelation ...this is all that came to my mind ... but pls do share w/us if you have more of an understanding a im very curious

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:23 pm

Yes I was aware of that as well. I received two dreams that seemed similar. I believe it has to do with my call to politics through intercession. National and global. Also I believe the Lord is revealing in do time the rest of the dream. I was in prayer and received some revelation but at this time I am not present it to anyone.

Thanks again

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top