Embarrassment in the Boardroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Embarrassment in the Boardroom

Post by Paul RT on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:05 pm

I was working in a new office and I appeared to be in the most junior position, undertaking clerical duties, setting up files etc.

I was then invited to a boardroom meeting and sat down at a long table. There were mainly men in the meeting and a couple of women. When the meeting finished all the women left the room and I asked for assistance from one of the men in putting my coat on, as it seemed a little small. I was embarrassed as I thought that I should have bought a better coat earlier.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Embarrassment in the Boardroom

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:56 pm

Is there any area in ur life where u r feeling in-superior by chance? Just a Thought . Plz toss if it doesn't fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi Daisy

That's the implication in the dream isn't it, however no, IRL if anything in my work role I tend to be overconfident, particularly in my current position.

I've recently been offered a position on a committee made up of representatives from the community sector, corrections, police etc to review and develop case plans for prisoners who are due to be released back to the community. This is in recognition of my skills and experience.

I guess when the committee starts operating I will see whether the dream has a connection to this.

Regards

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top