Load of pups

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Load of pups

Post by Paul RT on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Maurice O delivered a trailer load of pups – maybe 12 of all different sizes and colours. I was trying to get them back onto the trailer and get them to sleep, but they weren’t being cooperative. There was a larger white one with long hair that I was hugging when Maurice arrived back at the site.
Then two other people arrived, also with pups in their trailers. The one which stopped and unloaded in front of my trailer contained much younger or smaller pups.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Load of pups

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:45 am

Hello, Paul -

Was there any kind of mood in this dream? Was this a happy meeting or otherwise? In real life, do you have a gathering of some type planned for the near future?

My first thoughts were that the pups were people - possibly children, if it could fit. I also thought that the larger white one with long hair would stand out to you when the dream manifested - that you'd literally hug this person and see the similarities between them and this dog that you hugged in the dream. Perhaps it's the longer hair, or even the color. I also believe that this one would be an adult.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Hi Mark

I think it was a positive feeling.

No big gatherings planned at this stage and no adults with long white hair that I know of, and no-one of those traits, but what you say all makes sense to me.

Maybe I need to wait and see hee hee

Thanks for your interest

Paul

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top