person falls from bleachers then drowns in lake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

person falls from bleachers then drowns in lake

Post by Jazzy on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 pm

I had a dream I was seated in an arena setting on tall metal bleachers outside. The weather was overcast and a little chilly. It wasn't crowded, and there were just a handful of people sitting behind me who were all from my class.

I turn around and I see a row behind me break and fall to the ground. Quickly another row broke and fell. Somehow I knew my row would be stable throughout all of this. Only me and another girl was on my row, and she was scared by this. I looked down to the ground and saw a few of the people who fell laying there, but they were moving. Then I saw one girl in particular rolling and tumbling. She rolled into a lake that was at the edge. I quickly got up and ran down the bleachers. By the time I made it to the lake, there was a crowd of people standing around it waiting for her to come up... She never came up though, and people were already saying she drowned. I walked to the right further along the lake to see if the current pushed her that way. I looked for any bubbles that may have surfaced, but found none. Now it was as if the lake was now a river with rapids and waves and people playing water sports like water skiing and wakeboarding. I had so much hope she'd resurface but never did... I haven't had a dream like this but am praying on it. Are there thoughts about this?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: person falls from bleachers then drowns in lake

Post by Jazzy on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm still praying what the dream above means that I had last weekend. Still unsure, although Monday she did ask me a school-related question, which brought back memory of the dream but couldn't place the dream to apply anywhere. By the way, we don't talk everyday, maybe two or three times a month.

I took a nap today and had three dreams and she was in one. In the dream there was a small crowd of people at my apartment. While I was talking to someone, I saw her walk into my bedroom. I thought maybe she had to use the bathroom but didn't want to disrupt the conversation I was having to ask to use it. I remember thinking my room is junky and that my bathroom isn't quite tidy either (this is also true in reality). Later on, I walked back into my bedroom and noticed these outlandish decorations in my room overtop of my mess: there were streamers sporadically placed throughout the walls, and what really got me was that my shower curtain (it's aqua blue with dolphins) was cut in half. One half of the curtain was placed midway in my open closet, and the other half was placed over the bathroom. My mother was in my room, and I asked her if she did these decorations, and she said no. She asked if my husband did it, and I said no he's not the decorative type.

I remember thinking that my classmate must have wanted to change clothes, but why not close the door rather than doing this? It had had me confused. Then I thought, well maybe she saw my new shower curtain and thought it wouldn't be a big deal (I do have a new shower curtain with the same design that I have yet to replace with the current one). And because I knew I had another shower curtain, the current one being cut up wasn't a big deal. She also wasn't present (or in view, rather) for me to ask her.

Another thing I noticed was that a picture of me and someone else was changed. In the photo, I'm still standing there like normal, but this other person's face or body (can't remember which) was swapped out. So a cut-and-paste was done on this person's face or body. I turned my head and looked at my laptop screen on my bed and saw that this picture was projected on the screen! I was like whoa! What's going on?! And then another picture popped up (like a slide show), and it softened me a little because it was an older picture of a group of people I hadn't seen in a while. I also remember noticing that the group picture didn't contain that person that was copied-pasted as I was looking for them in the picture (they weren't part of the group in reality). As I calmed down more from feeling VERY CONFUSED, I felt like I needed to be calm as I realized God may have been trying to show me something. Then I woke up. Will be praying about this.

Are there thoughts about this one? I wonder if this dream was one of the soulish dreams, if that's what it's called? I consistently think how I need to clean up my bedroom because what if visitor's come and see my mess. I need to change my shower curtain as well. But I feel like the picture definitely means something, unsure what.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top