My son in a bright red sportscar!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son in a bright red sportscar!!

Post by exo152 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 am

I dreamed last night a lot but all I could recall was seeing my son seated behind the wheel of a bright red, brand new Challenger. He was dressed in a white T-shirt and was sitting behind the wheel. The car was parked in a diagonal line of cars, but instead of being parked correctly(front in), it was turned the opposite way(front out), not, I knew, because he had made a mistake, but because he was ready to go. He seemed to be waiting on someone and kept looking down the street, not impatiently, but just watching and waiting for them to join him so he could be on his way. I have some ideas, but would like some confirmation. Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son in a bright red sportscar!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:57 am

Is he driving age? My first thought was that it was literal.

If it's symbolic for something, then is he about to begin something new in his life? Who/what would he be waiting for?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:09 am

He is nineteen. But he doesn't have a car like that! Nor a job right now to where he could purchase a car like that. He does have a call to ministry and my thoughts were that the car represented his ministry (which isn't going anywhere right now). It does seem as if just about everything in his life are kind of stuck in park, like he is waiting for some things to happen.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am

Ah, I didn't mean that he'd actually OWN the car! :)

What you said about ministry makes sense. The dream doesn't state much more than you already know. However, the car itself is a pretty impressive symbol. His ministry will probably be just as awesome.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 am

Thanks!! I really felt like God was showing me that my son is actually equipped and ready for his ministry, but there are things he is waiting on, PEOPLE he is waiting on, before he can move forward. The only other thing I can recall from the dream was the impression that he was waiting on a girl (his future wife & ministry partner??) to get to where he was. Thank you again!! :)

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top