Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Daisy

Please pray for my little grandma

Please pray for my little Grandma. She is in the hospital, in icu. She fell, and hit her head, and was on the floor waiting for help for almost 24 hours! crying I feel SO horrible about this, especially bc my daughter told me two nights ago around bedtime to call my Aunt to check on Grandma...she even used the words 'RIGHT NOW!'...and Im so saddened to say I didn't follow through!!! The Lord was speaking through my daughter, and I didnt head to this strong prompting He gave her!!! I feel SO horrible, words cannot express how responsible I feel right now. Please pray for my grandma, she is in her late 80's, and in a very fragile state due to the amount of time she was laying unattended with a head wound!!

Oh wow...praying too. Don't beat yourself up Daisy...at least she was found. Don't condemn yourself

Thank you so much exo and Cholette for praying! Thanks for the encouragement Cholette!! This is a huge learning lesson for me, to know that my daughter has a prophetic calling. This is the second time she has had a premonition for my grandma. I actually blew it off this time, thinking she was just worrying. Both times she knew two days prior to my grandma going into the hospital that something was wrong. If I wouldn't have discounted this an her being afraid this would happen a second time, I couldve had someone check on gram sooner. Thank you though, your right, I cant change it now but I can head the Lords promptings through her in the future!! Hope gram is going to be ok. i\\'m sorry

I am praying and believing for your Grandma as well, Daisy!!!

Thank u so much Astra! I really appreciate ur prayers!

praying for you, your grandma and the rest of your family. I pray especially for perfect peace to rest on you all.We are ALL learning to follow the voice of the Holy Spirit and don't always do it perfectly--beating yourself up will only waste valuable strength. Just learn from this and move on.Recently I had to leave a loved one and I soooo didn't want to. God reminded me He never leaves or forsakes and showed me the angels who watched over the one who was close to my heart.

Thank you Deborah and all who prayed. My sweet grandma went home to be with The Lord today. She will be missed very much. crying I know she is happy in the arms of Jesus right now...and not in constant pain anymore. I had So many good memories with her!

So sorry to hear this Daisy!! I know how special grandmas can be and will keep you in prayer!!

Plz pray for my family, especially my dad who is not saved yet.