Needng to buy a dirt/street motorcycle and a car for where I was going.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Needng to buy a dirt/street motorcycle and a car for where I was going.

Post by steadygaze on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 am

Hello once again Gods precious ones I have yet another dreams.

Dream

I took my van in to get it fixed.I went over to my aunt Barbara's she had this dirt/road motorcycle that was almost brand new. I wanted to buy the dirt motorcycle from her because I knew where the Lord was taking me I was going to need it along with a car. Then I get this phone call from the mechanic's that my car is done. Then the mechanic's said to me, they can sell my van for me if I want I was like excited and I said sure.They said they can sell it for $800 and or $1000 Then I hang up the phone. I asked my aunt what the name brand of her motorcycle was and she did not know and she had to go some where. I told her to get back to me as soon as possible because I needed to buy it real soon and she ran out the door. I also thought to myself I need to sell my van myself because I knew I could get more money out of it and they would charge me for their services. I also thought to myself I asked my aunt twice the name brand and she did not know it so I need to stay on top of her and I need to buy a car time is soon to use them.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Needng to buy a dirt/street motorcycle and a car for where I was going.

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:36 pm

sounds like your equipping yourself for some thing,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top