Helping With A Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helping With A Harvest

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:52 am

I was out on a road just past where my parents live. I was actually quite a ways down the road, though, from where it would begin near my parents'. I saw a very small farm and a man who was driving a machine that was like a lawn mower, but would form the "crop" into those rolled-up bales. His "crop" didn't stand out as anything in particular - it just seemed like tall grass. This farm was also more like a big yard.

I ended up face-to-face with this man, and he wanted me to take over driving this machine. I was a little uncomfortable with both the task, itself, and the man who was speaking with me. He had a rough look to him. However, if I was to help this guy at all, driving this machine felt like the most fun out of whatever tasks there would have been to do. So, he talked me into driving this lawn mower thing while he attended to the bales that had already been wrapped up. There actually wasn't much left to cut before his whole yard would have been done.

While I did this, another man showed up to speak to the farmer. I only heard the new guy state, "Make sure you keep enough of those bales for a wind-wall." I know that some farmers will line these things up to block wind.

Next, I was finished with the task and was with a lady who actually seemed to be the owner of this farm. She thanked me for my help, although I didn't feel like I did a whole lot. As she spoke to me, a vehicle stopped at their driveway and dumped a pile of something. I don't know what the stuff was, but she seemed to be expecting it - however, what I do remember was that this pile contained a lot of those little black plastic containers that a roll of film goes in - I think they're black with grey caps. The lady commented that they're getting a lot of those mixed in with their drop-offs, lately.

Finally, I was going to leave. The lady, however, wanted to reward me for my help by taking me to a bar across the street for a meal. In real life, there's a bar on this road that's right around where this house would be. I told her that it wasn't necessary since I really didn't do very much. She responded saying, "Nonsense. You helped out. We'll go there and I'll buy you a tostito." She didn't mean the brand of chips - I knew that she meant some type of quesadilla-type dish. Whether that's a real word for such a thing, I don't really know...but I don't think so. Anyway, I finally gave in and allowed her to pay me for what I had done.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Helping With A Harvest

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:48 pm

A tostada is a real name for a dish.

Most of your dreams are symbolic dreams of the future without messages in them. I would say this is one of those.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Thanks, Mia.

Yeah, I know the word Tostada. In the dream, she definitely said Tostito...which I knew wasn't the right word - both while awake and while dreaming.

So, maybe there's a mis-pronounced meal in my future.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that actually happens. Wonder what the harvest part will be about... Maybe just a task that I don't see as a big deal.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:04 am

I would expect that its something that made you feel very similar to what you felt in the dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by seeking1 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:18 am

I've never done much dream interpretation so take this as a beginners attempt and please disreguard if totally off track. I won't be offended :)

Maybe an opportunity is coming to help a ministry (that you aren't necessarily a part of) in an outreach (harvest). The help is appreciated even though you think what you do is a small thing. Since you usually aren't rewarded by those you help it feels and seems unfamilar.

seeking1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top