drill sergent interviewing me for the army

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drill sergent interviewing me for the army

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:36 am

I had a dream a drill sergant came to my home to interview me to see if I was a good candidate for the army. He liked how clean and organized my home was. He was asking me questions about when I was a child. In the dream I said my fondest memory was when I went to a detroit tigers game with my dad (in the dream, I felt like it was the truth, but irl I think my dad only took my brother to the game. I didn't hurt my feelings irl that he went and I didnt. He got his mit signed by a famous bball player irl). I remembered in the dream how it felt so good to be around my dad during that time of our lives. In the dram I remembered the feeling that I used to have irl anytime I was around my dad as child. my dad always made me feel so important and so good! We were the center of his universe, until his drug additction got the best of him irl. In the dream I was fond of these good times with my dad. In the dream the drill sergant really liked me, I had favor with him. I wasnt scared or worried to go into the army.

*also it may or may not be important to note that my brother did in fact go into the army irl. He was very succussfull with his experiences with the army, and they paid for his college degree after he got out. I think this dream could be about him.

*this dream could also be about my husband getting favor and a visit from his regional boss today as well...he was also in the service irl.

Any thoughts????

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: drill sergent interviewing me for the army

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:57 am

Daisy wrote:
*this dream could also be about my husband getting favor and a visit from his regional boss today as well...he was also in the service irl.

I think that this is it, Daisy. Before I reached this part, I was thinking that you just may have an interaction with someone who reminds you of a drill sergeant. However, since you shared this, it probably is about your husband.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:42 am

I agree Mark! The drill sergant wasnt mean, like a real one would be. He was super nice. Im thinking they are going to have a really good walk of the building today, and the regional will love the cleanliness of the store! IRL my husband has TOTAL favor with this regional! Will update you with the outcome....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top