A werewolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A werewolf

Post by Vikki32408 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:48 pm

What is meant when you a dream that someone (my husband) is turning into werewolf right in front of my eyes and standing in the background was the most evil looking wolf with a shadowie man standing beside it (The shadow man & wolf was on the outskirts of the room & I was pointing to them)

I am getting a partial insight to this but need confirmation, and yes my husband can have a quick temper but I think there is more involved here than that...

Thanks
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A werewolf

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:37 pm

Vikki
do you think that your husband has another side to him (possibly dark and hidden, maybe even scary)? I think the evil wolf represents a presence of evil when your husband (as you said) acts out of character (like with his bad temper). Pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:34 am

I think God is warning you that perhaps demonic spirits are influencing and perhaps changing your husband's behaviour greatly obviously in a very negative way. I think you need to ensure that you pray for your husband and command every evil spirit to leave him alone in the name of Jesus Christ. The wolf and the shadow man behind him seem to represent demonic spirits.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:14 am

Hey Thanks!

Yes, I do believe this is a warning just not sure what to do.... I will be praying & rebuking... I also have placed my husband in the hands of the Lord... He is a new christian & still has some very worldly issues.....

Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top