Writing my dissertation...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writing my dissertation...

Post by Shan on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:01 pm

I dreamed that I was going to school to get my doctoral degree. I was supposed to begin my dissertation and was asking my professor for direction. It seemed as if I had been out of the school mode for a while so I was asking some colleagues for help too. My professor seemed bothered that I was asking for help and indicated that at this point in my schooling, I shouldn't need that amount of help. I was thinking that I was going to have to start my dissertation from scratch, but my professor told me that all I had to do was to build off of my thesis I wrote for my master's degree. I was basically supposed to update the material I used for my thesis, which would be a LOT less work for me and it didn't seem to be that daunting anymore. The thing that stood out to me the most was the last part--it took me TOTALLY by surprise that I was adding to my thesis and that I wasn't starting from nothing.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Writing my dissertation...

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 am

Shan,

Is there something going on in your life that you find overwhelming or very time consuming, maybe even very difficult? I think the Lord is reassuring you that you won't find it as difficult, time comsuming or overwhelming as you once thought.

Just my thoughts, not an interpretation.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

Yes, that could possibly fit.

Thank you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:44 pm