Made Fun Of In A Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Made Fun Of In A Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:57 am

In this dream, I was at work. I saw a project going on in a department that was outside of my own. The maintenance guys had been installing 4 seats/chairs. They looked like race car seats, but felt like they had a movie theater purpose to them. Like a car, two of them were in front of the other two, all facing the same direction - toward a machine. If I had any feelings about this, it was that it seemed like too much effort or investment in such a thing.

I walked down the main aisle that leads past our area's machines. It didn't seem like the line was running. Then, I heard a song playing throughout the plant that I didn't care for. I saw my shift's maintenance guy on the ground in sort of a seal pose, if you can imagine. He looked at me and mouthed along with the song. The song and his lip-synching were making fun of something personal, and I was upset by it...but, I didn't express it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Made Fun Of In A Dream

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:53 pm

perhaps its a pikture of some guys goofin off werk, ,,not giveing the best attention, or a management change thats not productive, ,,also psrt2 of ur drm kud be ppl talkin behind ur back, ,,,,,,,,,,,,its sure not easy werkin wiv othas m,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 pm

dreamster wrote:its sure not easy werkin wiv othas m,

I hear ya, D.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:36 pm

I think this dream is over with.

The "being made fun of" was actually a conversation I had with others before the dream, so it wasn't all that prophetic. However, the conversation continued after having the dream with some resolution. Nowhere near as exaggerated as in the dream.

The part with the seat that faced a machine - that could be one of two things: It's either a camera system that's been installed (again, before having the dream); or, it's about a ground-breaking ceremony that my company had today due to their upcoming building expansion. It was definitely built up to be a big deal, but when it actually took place there was about 1/4 the amount of people there that was expected, and the whole thing took less than a half an hour, speeches and all. Very underwhelming.

The part with the maintenance guy acting like a seal is the part that brought this dream to the forefront today. I had one very short conversation with this person throughout my shift, and he actually spoke about a broken seal...for a machine. Now that I'm at home, I honestly don't even remember anything else about the conversation. However, I know that when he said the word, "Seal," this dream flooded my mind. I hope he didn't tell me anything important. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:28 pm

ok m, altho sum ppl are like performing seals wen the boss is around, ,then under perform wen boss is gone ,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top