my mom's dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my mom's dream

Post by MaMa on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 am

my mom had a dream two nights ago. she wanted to buy some vegetables from the market in her dream. but when she got there she saw that all the good and fresh vegetables were gone. only the bad ones were left. she couldn't find anything good so she only got a cabbage and went home. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my mom's dream

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:37 am

Hi beloved MAMA,

Please pray into this interpretation.

I sense when I looked at this dream, that your mom was going to where she usually goes to shop for her veggies which represent the food in Gods garden that is healthy and is good nourishment to the spirit. But where your mom has gone it no longer is a place she can go to receive the nourishment for herself or her family because it has all been eaten up and now the Lord is showing her what is left which is the rotten veggies. Your mom has settled for a cabbage.

Hon, the Lord is showing your mom that either in her church or a certain ministry she once was able to get or receive in the spirit which represents the veggies is now no longer available for her and that she is settling for what may be left. It may that the Lord is showing her it is time for a change in her life and to longer settle for what is left over.

This is a good dream the Lord loves your mom so much he gave her a dream of a certain situation in her life so changes can be made if he desires for her to do that. flower

Please toss what fits.

Jeanie huggins

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:19 pm

thank you so much Jeanie, you really help to interpret this dream. your explanation makes sense everything that she is going through at her life. she feels the same way about her spiritual dryness. the church that she is going to is not very helpful for her spiritual grow. she is actually thinking to leave that ministry.

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top