Dream an old acquaintance dies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream an old acquaintance dies

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:02 am

IRL this couple attends the old church I was apart of for 10 years. They have four boys. The mom had leukemia as a youth, and has been in remission ever since. They watch her bloodwork very closely every year. A couple years a go, her bloodwork came in really low or off, and it was a total scare to her and her family. Thankfully her levels went back to normal and all was well. She is very young and her kids are very little. IRL I really like her, and her husband seems very nice/friendly. Sometimes overly friendly, especially with women. This is just a vibe I get from him, not towards me but in general. I dont know what it is with him though, there is something that sort of creeps me out about him irl. I have always felt uncomfortable around him for some reason. I have mentioned it to my husband, and he said he doesn't get the same feel from him.

I had a dream this woman died. When she died, her husband turned into a bad guy. It was as if, she was the reason he seemed like a good guy for so long. In the dream,me and a lot of others were in a cave that was connected to many other caves underground. It was sort of like a maze underground in the tunnels. It was dark, and had a hellish feel to it with the lighting. He at one point was at a podium, speaking in a microphone. I remember in the dream that me and some others were hiding from him, and he just totally turned into a tyrant I guess you could say. I just remember hiding with others, and sneaking, trying to not be captured or controlled by this guy. I did not feel fear, anxiety or any other feeling during this dream.

I do know that there has been some personal things this family has been going through irl...but I dont know any details. My one friend said that she was uncomfortable that someone shared some of their personal info with her about these two. This friend of mine is a trustworthy one, so she did not share with me what. She is not one to gossip or spread peoples personal business to others. Im pretty sure I am to be keeping this family in prayer.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream an old acquaintance dies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 am

Hi, Daisy -

If I can quote what Mia just shared the other day, it may be helpful to understand your dream:

Mia Sherwood wrote:When we safely hide in dreams, even without the outcome being manifest in the dreams, the outcome is that our fears (what the dream is actually about) will not be realized.

Now, what you said about this man reminded me of what was said about King Joash in the Word. In 2 Chronicles 24:2 -

"Joash did what was right in the eyes of the Lord all the years of Jehoiada the priest.

When Jehoiada died, King Joash went down the tubes. He literally was the one who kept the king on the right path - or restrained him, maybe.

I want to share an experience with you that may help in applying this dream. I'm not sure if this couple would be literal - in fact, I kinda doubt it, unless you're still in close contact with them. Instead, the theme seems like someone no longer being restrained. The part about the guy speaking into the microphone is what makes me think of this experience: In my old church, it was a rare thing for the pastor to be gone on any given Sunday. It was only for family plans that he'd ever not be there. When he'd be gone, he's leave the service in the hands of one of his Elders. Some of them were fine, and others would give me an odd feeling - like what they were preaching that day wouldn't have met with the agreement of the pastor, had he been there.

I don't know if a scenario like this is possible for you, but it's what came to mind. Hopefully some of this helps you.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Thanks so much mark! I will def keep my eyes and ears peeled for this to manifest. This helps tremendously! thank you

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top