Many homes within a home. Is it mine? No its a friends and Im a guest! No privacy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many homes within a home. Is it mine? No its a friends and Im a guest! No privacy!

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:36 am

I had a dream that I got a new house. I looked around the room, it was very open and had a lot of seating and space available, furniture was already in this open floor plan home. The furniture was very modern, just my style. happy dance I was seeing the living, kitchen, and dining areas only at first. The one wall in the dining room, had a HUGE set of windows all along the wall. This makes me think what you would see in a home that is in a penthouse in a skyrise/lofted home. This part of the dream I felt excited with the potential of this home. Looking at the layout of the home, I had inspiration/vision for a better flow of the furniture in there. There was a section that had a U shaped sectional couch. This was facing the dining area and kitchen. On the other side, on the backing of the sectional, there were additional seats backed up facing the other direction. These seats were organized in sort of a weird way...some of them were backed up to the sectional...but others were sticking out into the walkway, messing up the flow of the home. The seating was in a triangular shape. This was facing the hall and master bedroom area (double doors mentioned below). I decided I would find a custom sectional that backed up perfectly to other sectional, being in a upside down U shape, but the seats facing the opposite direction. This would make the flow of the home so much better. Then I seen a set of double doors, of which was the bedroom portions of the home. I realized that this home didn't belong to me, but a friend of mine (in the dream, the friend wasn't seen or revealed) I realized I was a guest in this persons home. I knew this person was at the time in the bedroom portion of the home during the dream, but never seen this person during the dream. I then laid down on the floor of the living room to stretch out my back. I laid down near the sofa area that I didnt care for the set up as much...facing the entrance and the bedrooms. When I was laying down, I realized that this home was part of a bigger home,with many occupants in it...a home within a home. I realized that the living, dining, and kitchen parts of this open floor plan home was open to the rest of the LARGER part of the building. These rooms were not shared with the other tenants of the home, but there wasn't a door for privacy...just a hallway that connected unto the main entrance of the home. I was not comfortable with this once I realized it! (This part of the dream reminded me of irl when I was a teenager, my mom owned a home in a very rough area of the inner city and we lived in the basement while she rented other parts of the home to strangers. In this dream, it didn't seem like lower income housing at all but on the contrary higher income housing, but the feeling of intrusiveness and lack of privacy was similar, but not completely identical to how I felt when I was a teen having people dwell in the same home as us.) I decided in the dream I would get my own place ASAP!!! Once I realized this wasn't my home and the lack of privacy, my priority was no longer making the flow of the home more comfortable, but it shifted to my priority being to work hard to get my own place. :hairraising:

Any thoughts welcomed!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many homes within a home. Is it mine? No its a friends and Im a guest! No privacy!

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Omgosh! I think this is about my past experience of staying In my friends home Irl. I kept thinking it cld be of our next move, and wasn't thinking of the past experience. lol! we have been in our new home since thanksgiving though.

Im wondering though, what wld the purpose for this dream be? Am I overlooking a message in this dream?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many homes within a home. Is it mine? No its a friends and Im a guest! No privacy!

Post by dreamster on Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:22 pm

hmmmmmmm hi ,,,pershaps its like skool , ,,wer you go thru a chapter in your life, then at the end you revise what youve lernt ,,,im sure ther are many lill nuggets you can extract from this time, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, d,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Thanks d! Makes a lot of sense!! thank you

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top