A stranger at church had a vision for me...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A stranger at church had a vision for me...

Post by Shan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:12 pm

In church yesterday we were asked to put our hand on our neighbor and pray for them. The lady sitting next to me asked me if she could share what she saw when praying for me. She said she saw an old-fashioned coin purse like that from the 1920's that was white with gold detail on the clasp and around the edges. She said it had a lot of coins overflowing from inside of it. I think she said gold coins, but I'm not sure if I'm getting this confused with the gold detail on the purse.

She said she had another short vision of me on a sailboat on the water, whose sails were full with wind and moving about. I kind of dismissed this one because the pastor had mentioned a sailboat earlier, but thought I'd post it anyway.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A stranger at church had a vision for me...

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 am

Just some thoughts that come to mind Shan...

The purse overflowing could mean a couple things..your spirit man will bear witness with the meaning. It could be literal change coming into your circumstances (or you bringing change in the lives of others through your counseling). It also could be provision in an area of lack for you. My first initial thoughts though were of the colors of the purse, representing you and your purity before The Lord. The overflowing gold or whatever colored coins, being of what you are able to give to others who are in your life...being a vessel of The Lord to meet their spiritual needs. Im heavily convinced that the colors of the purse, gold and white symbolize your pure motives to sincerely help others. Just my thoughts though...

The only thing that came to mind with the sail boat part, is that The Lord is your strength and power (the wind) that gives you what is needed to get from point A to point B in wherever you are headed in your ministry/life.

Hope something rings a bell...if not...simply toss aside. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 am

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for your response. That does make sense. I'll be in prayer about it.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top