Parents died

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parents died

Post by His4ever on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:02 pm

My brother's girlfriend who hasn't had a clear dream in months, had this dream today about my parents. It was in color also. This is her account.

"The dream started out where I was with _____ (my boyfriend) and we found out that his mother and father were in a car accident and they both died. I felt REALLY sad and felt the most pain I've EVER felt in a dream before.

The next scene, everyone (older siblings and family) was in ______ (the city they currently live in) trying to figure out what to do with the younger siblings. For some reason, I don't know if it was in the spirit or what, but I could still talk to their mother. I was asking her random questions but I can't remember what they were about.

Then, the next scene was kind of odd but I feel like there was significance to it. My boyfriends dad was holding sweat pants to give to four boys and he said, "I'm giving these to you, because you boys are here to change the world." Then the dream zoomed out to what seemed to be a football field where there was a name in every corner. My boyfriends name in one, one brothers name in one and another brothers name in another. I don't know what name was in the 4th corner, but I assumed it was the 4th brother.

In the very last scene, I asked my boyfriends mother this question, "Do you think the enemy won here?" The dream ended before she answered the question."

His4ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parents died

Post by NoOptions on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 pm

I believe this dream is speaking about God's desire to redeem dead dreams for your family. I think the parents dying and the car crash talk about unfulfilled dreams that were derailed by the "accidents of life". Specifically the mother in the dream had a very "painful" and "sad" emotional experience that's killed her hopes and dreams.

The father is passing on to the boys the ethics of hard work (sweat pants) (which will be required to change the world). There's a specific field that at least 3/4 brothers will be involved in. The fourth brother is yet to be decided if he will be involved in it, though there's a call from God for him to be.

Though the mother may not be "physically" involved in making this come to pass, her spirit (attitude) and counsel will be pivotal for its success.
It sounds like God has a "family" call for you guys to take the corners of a field of influence.

That's a great dream. At least that's my take on it, God bless you guys!

NoOptions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDi on Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:44 pm

Dear NoOptions ~

I'm sorry it's taken so long to respond to this, but I am the mother in this dream! You don't know all that has gone on in our lives, but I wanted to tell you that your interpretation was given by the Holy Spirit!!! :))) Thank you SO much for being led by Him! The dream was a really crucial message from the Lord during this season of our lives, but the interpretation the Holy Spirit gave through you was JUST as crucial and such an encouragement to us AND our children! God bless you!! Thank you for listening to the Lord!! thank you :hooray:

LadyDi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top