God turning from the left to the right

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God turning from the left to the right

Post by Josephine2013 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Hi all, Im new here but have had a dream last night that is really playing on me and have been searching for an answer. I think I know what its about but not all of it.

Currently Im going through some stuff and am praying fervantly with hope that it all works out the way I feel God is leading it but am scared it wont as well, its troubling me and is affecting my anxiety at times. I am 6 months pregnant to a man that Im not married to, he loves me and I love him yet he is trying to make things work with the mother of his children (he is not married to her either, he is a new Christian) because he cant fathom the thought of being away from his children. He has told me he doesnt see it working with her and that even though they are going to counselling he cannot see himself marrying her. He does feel that we are to be together but he says hes not ready and hes scared, So I have broken all contact with him for now, this is a painful situation for me.

I had a dream last night that I was walking down a mountain with some people and one of them said that God is turning from the left back to the right again now and that we need to get off the mountain now, that some guy named Kenny has felt a chill, the same one he got before the earthquakes happened (Im from Christchurch NZ where we have had earthquakes previously). So we knew that they were going to start up again, however the volcano was also starting up and we saw the lava starting to flow. I noticed there was no explosion and the lava just started flowing out of the rocks in front of me, there was none behind me though. I didn't have the right shoes on to walk on the lava, they were those slip on type shoes and was worried about how I was going to get off the mountain because lava was covering the whole way down before me and other people had stronger shoes that they could make it.
I felt a little scared when I realised we had to get off the mountain but did not really fear the lava, was more.... concerned about how I was going to get down more than anything, almost like I was thinking "hmm, wonder how Im going to do this?"

I do feel the shoes are about being better equipped to walk on the lava, but not sure how having better shoes would actually do that, also the part about God turning from the left back to the right again has me confused, I feel that its in relation to my situation though

actually I just remembered a dream I had about a year ago, in the dream I had a picture or a painting of a mountain and I had walked up to this man whose baby I am having and said to him "this is a picture of what our life will be like together" and he said "Beautiful"

any insight would be greatly appreciated

Josephine2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God turning from the left to the right

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Getting off the mountain that you are on in the dreams is symbolic for the place you are in with the relationship. You feel that God is saying change the course that you are on now, so you have.

It's interesting that there was no lava behind you because you are not and can't go backward, it is what is up ahead of you that you feel unprepared to deal with. Like you feel in life, How am I going to do this?

Shoes often represent being a couple. My cousin had dreams for years about looking for a shoe that she couldn't find. Until right before she decided to marry her long time boyfriend she never found that shoe, but when she did find the shoe, shortly thereafter they were married.

I think the sole of the shoes reflects how you feel about this relationship, they aren't strong enough to get through what is up ahead, and you don't know how you are going to manage.

Father,

I pray that you comfort Josephine and let her know that you will get her down the mountain. That you will be there with her no matter what, no matter who, and no matter how. I pray that you give her a tangible manifestation of your presence so that she can feel your presence with her. Let her know how much you love her and how tender your care is for her and how important her wellbeing is to you. I pray that she be encouraged that you will be her rock and her fortress and that she can trust you because she has set her love upon you and because she has known your name. You will be with her in trouble, you will answer her when she calls you and you will deliver her.

I pray that you bring the love of her life to her and that she truly lives happily ever after.

In Jesus Name.

huggins

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine2013 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:30 pm

thank you for that. Your prayer is very encouraging for me

Josephine2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:17 am

You're welcome. Anytime.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine2013 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:47 pm

looks like Ive found the lava i have to walk through, just got given 6 weeks notice to move out of my house, I will be 7 months pregnant with two toddlers in a city that was ravaged by the earthquakes and we are in a severe housing shortage. People are living in their cars here at the moment and landlords are charging outrageous rents prices. no one wants a single Mother in their property...

Josephine2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:37 pm

Josephine,

I pray that God will supernaturally provide a home for you and your children for He is Jehovah Jireh, your provider. I'm praying for you that someone will be moved of God to offer you a place in their home to lodge until things get more stable for you. Of course, only if this is your desire. I say this because God has asked me more than once to provide a room for someone in need.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine2013 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:49 am

thank you Shan. sometimes I forget that God is Jehovah Jireh! thank you for reminding me of that important fact!

Josephine2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:49 am

He also truly loves you and cares about your well being more than you care about your chlidren so when you pray remember how much He loves you and cares for your needs. Matthew 6:33 says that if we seek Him first He will provide all of our needs. Jesus said not to worry because God knows every number on your head and He knows exactly what you need.

When you pray remember He cares and loves you more than you do your babies. Cast your care upon Him because He cares for you. Hebrews 4:15-16.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:37 am

Father God,

We thank you for your timely provision! We thank you for your greatness! We thank you for the peace you send to us when things are in turmoil in our lives. We thank you for the blessings that all ready are and continue to thank you for those on their way. It says in your word that you will never leave us and never forsake us. We know that you are working on our behalf even when we can't yet see it. We thank you for your goodness and mercy and we thank you in advance for wisdom, favor, your undying love with regard to us. We entrust this into your hands and lay it before your feet. We will not worry and we will not faint. We will put our trust in you and praise your name for your mighty works!

your servant,

connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:54 am

Amen

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine2013 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 pm

Praise God, within 3 days of receiving that notification we got a house through a church member! its earthquake damaged but still liveable and the rent is well below what others are charging, I couldnt have got a house like this for this price even if I had dreamed it up!
We have people living in tents and cars here because of the housing shortage its so bad and here we were provided for within only 3 days!

thank you for your prayers! xx

Josephine2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 pm

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GLORY AND PRAISE TO GOD!!!

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HE ROCKS!

I am so happy for you Josephine! Thank you for sharing that. I had you on my mind.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top