The Ex again!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ex again!!!!!

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:10 am

Hi all, Happy Mothers Day to all the Mummy's X

O.K so here goes. I have an ex, whom I did really love and fall in love with. He now lives in Paris, but want's me to visit! we have remained friends, but two days ago I deleted him from my Facebook account, because he put a horrible comment on my wall. So now he can not see my wall or interact in my face book life! So I have had a dream each night about him!!!!!
Any insight, idea's, comment's greatly received. X

The first dream he visited me briefly...........can't remember much about it, except that he visited me at my home briefly...........Oh yes, it's coming back to me. In the dream he was being offish to me, but was also planning our future life together.

Last night's dream..........! Again he visited me, this time I was in a large house, with many rooms. It was very messy I remember and I was apologising for the chaos. Both times he visited me unannounced. I remember being pleased to see him though. apart from the mess. We were getting on very well and I felt he loved me. I showed him around, then he asked If he could borrow my kettle connection lead? for some strange reason? I said no I need it, but then gave it to him. He said he had to be back at work at 1, I remember not really wanting him to go. Then a lady just arrived and took my attention. She was talking business with me and in the back ground my ex left........I remember being concerned that he had left, but she was over powering me with business ventures......I was sad he had gone and the lady said she was sorry........ !

Any Ideas? revelations?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Ex again!!!!!

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Both of these dreams are about hearing from him soon. They are symbolic for communicating with him, not an actual visit to your home.

Sounds like you will be talking about the things going on and will be interpreted at least once.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum