Decision in ice box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Decision in ice box

Post by Jazzy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:54 am

I had a dream where I walked up to a short, long ice box or deep freezer and opened it and there was an acquaintance of mine and another person in the freezer. When I opened it, the other person stood up and walked out of the freezer, and below I saw the acquaintance of mine. While laying in the freezer, he had told me that he decided to choose that person over me. I was in disbelief and thought what were they thinking?!
-----------------------------
Earlier this week, this acquaintance and I had a disagreement. This morning we finally spoke and he told me that he wanted to rethink the plan. I knew that was what this dream was about. I feel like this dream might mean he will change plans on me, which will be absolutely devastating. I really hope that is not the case. I am curious if him making the other decision laying down in the ice box is symbolic. Any thoughts? Thank you.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Decision in ice box

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:37 pm

Just a thought, but the phrase 'to be put on ice' does come to mind. Meaning, perhaps he could be indecisive on his commitment to move forward right at the moment. Maybe some time to think is all thats needed. It could just mean a temporary hold on things. Is there anything that he may be feeling pressured to make a decision about in your waking life? Its also possible, this could just be a dream venting your fears or feelings that you have...about him 'putting things on ice'.

Just some thoughts...plz pray and toss what doesnt fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:26 pm

Your feelings in the dream are the key, unless the feelings in your dream are an area of stronghold in your life, which it doesn't sound like to me.

Would his change of mind feel in reality like it felt in the dream?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi Daisy. I like the play of words "being put on ice". The issue we had was not expected and then we both had opposing views about it which led him to say far-fetched ideas and changes to plans we had probably to scare me. Things seem to be going okay so far as the changes he was proposing have not been brought up. Will be in prayer about it.

Hi Mia. His change of mind in reality would be like it felt in the dream, butterflies-in-stomach feeling. Earlier that day when we spoke, he proposed a drastic change most likely to frighten me since we had a disagreement. Hopefully the dream which I had the night before was a warning about him proposing a change and not him actually following through with the change. Although we had a disagreement, I wasn't expecting any changes as a repercussion. I was thinking more along the lines of talking about it and moving on.

Thank you both for your responses.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:46 am

I had a short dream about the person they chose over me, "N", in the former dream and someone else "S". Over the past 2 weeks, God has showed me that this person, "A", was in fact in communication with N and another person S after A told me he was not. Also, N and S do not know each other at all by the way.

In my dream, I was in my bed and N and S were sleeping on my bedroom floor. I woke up before they did, and I leaned over to the floor and started cutting slices of bread that had powdered sugar on top on a paper towel. The knife hit the floor each time I cut a slice, which ended up waking the both of them up. I was almost done slicing all the bread when they both decided to use my bathroom. They didn't acknowledge me, and just spoke to each other walking into my bathroom. I could feel the tension in my room. After I finished slicing, I asked the both of them if I could take my shower first (in my dream it was 6:45ish AM and I had to be at at work at 8 AM. This is also true in reality today right now). Neither one of them looked at me, but S did kind of turn towards me and gave me a subtle notion that she didn't mind. I walk to my basket to grab a wash cloth but noticed I used them all and haven't washed them yet. I wondered what would (or how would they shower) if I didn't have any more clean wash cloths. I went ahead and grabbed the one I used from yesterday. Thoughts about this?
----------------------------
I've been praying about this whole situation, and the past few days I wondered if I should call N and tell her what A just might be trying to do. I told A that God does not like it when we deceive others, and that A needs to be honest about their intentions. What is righteous is A continuing business with me and ceasing any ventures with N and S. I hope this makes sense...

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top