Chris Brown struck by lightning on plane

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Brown struck by lightning on plane

Post by Jazzy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:40 am

In a dream I had last night, there was a scene I was like a "fly on the wall" of an airplane Chris Brown was the pilot of. He had to transport a couple of high school-aged girls to another place so they could get some type of job or project done. I was "fly on the wall" on the plane when he was on the way to pick up the girls from where they were to fly to their destination; he was the only one on this private plane at the time and wasn't aware I was there. All of the sudden, the sky became darker and cloudy and I knew a storm was about to start. Chris Brown still decided to fly through this storm. The plane got caught up in the wind and then was struck by lightning. The plane froze where it was and the sky opened up. I knew this was God about to speak to Chris Brown. I couldn't hear what was being said, but I knew God was not happy as I felt His wrath from the open sky. I then saw Chris Brown knelt down pleading for forgiveness to God in a funnel cloud he was in. Still unable to hear all what was said, God was merciful and allowed Chris Brown free to continue. After God was finished with Chris Brown, I could tell he was shaken from the experience. Thoughts about this one?

I will be in prayer for him. He doesn't remind me of anyone I know of so I can't place his character in the dream with anyone exactly. I usually don't watch too much of the news stations, but last night I did see something on the news where Justin Bieber became angry with a news reporter. That's the closest thing I can think of. Any other thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Brown struck by lightning on plane

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:14 pm

wow....maybe Lord is going to intervene with Chris Brown? or maybe it is symbolic to someone else....either way i feel Chris Brown needs prayers...

wow ..interesting dream.. quite powerful

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:11 pm

Thank you, I also agree it was interesting and powerful. Not a usual one for me. I've been checking out the news lately and feel many young superstars need prayer for guidance in their lives.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top