Marijuana-growing boyfriends and a baby...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marijuana-growing boyfriends and a baby...

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:03 am

I dreamed that I was trying to help my high school boyfriend get back on his feet. IRL I used to bring him to church with me on Sunday mornings. He wasn't a Christian. Now, 20 years later he was recently baptized and has turned his life around and is now attending that same church. My mom still goes to that church and has told me this. Anyway, somewhere in the dream he and another ex-boyfriend from jr. high were involved in growing/ selling marijuana in great quantities. I said I wanted no part of it. Somewhere along there I acquired this baby girl and I was taking care of her because her parents weren't. I also had a friend with me to help. We were at this vacation resort-like place and I was looking for formula to feed her. I decided that regular milk was ok, but in the back of my mind I thought the milk might be spoiled but I took a chance and gave it to her anyway. She seemed fine.

Later, I realized I didn't have her and my friend didn't have her either. I panicked. I went up to a kiosk in a mall-like area and they had her behind a desk. They handed her to me and she looked like she hadn't been fed in a while. She had lost weight. I thought, "Oh well, I'll just give her a bottle and she'll be fine." Again I was concerned that regular milk may hurt her young tummy, but it was almost as if I didn't trouble myself enough to search it out. I was tender towards her when I held her. I would stroke her head and pat her back. I wanted her if no one claimed her. She never did get sick from the milk and she was a happy little baby.

I can't remember all of the details, but the scenes would go back and forth between the mall/resort and the marijuana field. The marijuana field was outside on the lawn of the resort/mall. Sometimes when I held the baby I would be outside observing the marijuana and sometimes I'd be inside away from it. I think there were one or two policemen who were investigating the field. EOD

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Marijuana-growing boyfriends and a baby...

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Shan, Did any feelings stand out??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:02 pm

This may be totally wrong, but I want to throw it out there just in case:

I was thinking that the baby may represent a pet - say, a dog. I have no idea if that's even a possibility, so please consider this as just me seeing if I'm hearing correctly. Again, I wouldn't be surprised if this was completely wrong.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:40 pm

Hi Daisy,

The only thing that stood out was my disregard for what the baby was drinking.

Mark,

I do have a dog, but the more I study this dream, I'm thinking it may have to do with a young lady that I'm mentoring. We haven't met in over a month, mostly because she is doing her clinical work in college and this has caused her to cancel a few times. I had to cancel our meeting a couple of times too due to a conflict in schedule, but I still feel responsible for feeding her so to speak. She also has anorexia, so the baby losing weight could fit here.

Do you guys think the marijuana part is a separate issue? My high school boyfriend I hear, has had a drinking problem and is getting help from my former church.

Thanks for both of your help.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:32 am

The marajuana part made me think of addiction when I first read it. I know marajuana has a reputation for NOT being addictive, BUT I know PLENTY of people who are addicted to this drug (even though its cravings aren't as aggressive as crack, herione, or cocaine. I still believe its an addictive habit to numb inward pain). Just my thoughts...plz tosss if its not a fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:41 am

Yeah, I was thinking that there were two separate things going on in this dream...

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Thanks guys.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:25 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top