Church was in a bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church was in a bar

Post by Brydie on Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Hey I had a long dream about being at church there are lots of off shoots n minor details I don't remember but praise God it was a restful night.. I was at church, (my church but in a different setting)I remember walking out when it finished up a ramp driveway and people from my church were saying inappropriate things, so I said something slight to challenge it. Next I'm back at church, there's everyone there but it is set in a tavern/saloon like setting. Things are happening, eg church stuff probably/fellowship, next thing the girl that said something at the start saw the pastor who had been away a week and she crash tackled him, sobbing hysterically saying"you don't know how bad it was you can't go away a week, and leave us like that"she was almost suffocating his head just clinging to it. The pastors wife was horrified, I didn't approve. Then the story went on fellowship continued I'm the bar and in the background I knew of a girl who was running about out in the neighbourhood getting into mischief...I think people thought she was missing...next minute she appears at the saloon window...and I'm pretty sure people were organising for her to come home and drink with me(what the? I don't even drink anymore)... My thoughts were the last thing this girl needs is to drink, it seemed she had mayb mental issues..., a new scene came and I was helping out with kids mayb church or care(outside) there was something wrong about it, maybe the kids were being allowed to be really out of order or something.., they were doing am activity cutting out people cut outs..... It seemed they weren't able to handle even milk when the lady asked me to show them how to cut out annointing and colour annointing on the cutout people's heads.... I wanted to run from the situation.... I didn't want to oblige....next I was with my husband im a place I used to live, at the road island across the road, we were on a bike and a commentating tour guide from above warned of a attacking bird in the tree that used to swoop... I thought ok today I'm not scared if this bird, I'm prepared.. We have helmets and I'm much stronger... The memory if how traumatic it used to be came but I felt confident.... Next I'm by myself riding further past my old house seeing churches that are down the road thinking maybe I should go there but thinking no...,lol what the? I have some thoughts on, but am interested in you guys perspective I'm realising maybe I've been not looking from right perspective over the years..,,,,, an interesting thought is also nights before i had a dream about leaders of a church I have alot to do with, running a circus which tours town to town..., it said starring the leaders on a poster.,, but on inspection I couldn't see the leaders.... However there was a Ferris wheel and a fluffy blue elephant doing flips.... The night before I asked Father God if the circus actually represented stuff happening in my own church.,,,,

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church was in a bar

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Hi Brydie,

Just some thoughts for you to think and pray on. It seems to me some things are being brought to your attention that you are either going to or have already been discerning in your church that seem a bit 'off' or out of order. Perhaps you are being shown this to engage in intercession for the church and its leaders. The part about the church being in a bar, makes me wonder about worldliness creeping into the lives of the members of the church. Im reminded of the scripture that we are to be in the world,but not OF the world...to come out and be separate and set apart for God. Perhaps you will or have seen some of this already. I personally think its a call to pray for your church. Have you noticed anything like this already? Also, the part about the circus, makes me wonder if maybe the worship or the leaders seem to be having a 'performance' mindset that needs to be prayed for to be broken. Just some thoughts...plz toss whatever doesnt fit. Bless you....

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:28 am

Thanks daisy... That's great idea to use this dream to pray thank you for your help.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 am

Anytime... Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top