Dirty Water and a Dead Horse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty Water and a Dead Horse

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:16 am

This one has a lot of fuzziness to it. I remember starting off in some dingy building. Somehow, I left the building and ended up in this HUGE body of water - like an ocean! The water was rusty-brown, and I could not see through it. There was more to it than dirt that gave it this color - I knew that it had things in it that made it unhealthy to be in. Chemicals, waste, even dead creatures. I also had concerns about what may be alive beneath the surface. To be clear, I was IN this water, not on it. I was swimming, although the action of swimming was never a focus.

I had journeyed out a long ways from where I had started, and I witnessed a scene up-close. There was a man and a young woman in the water. The woman was a student of this man, and she watched him to see how he was going to handle their situation of being in this water. Somehow, this man assembled a small boat - where the materials even came from, I have no idea. He whipped this boat together and climbed aboard while the woman was still in the water. However, the man did not intend to take the woman with him, and she was unaware of this - but I knew his intentions.

The scene changed to this boat wisking off somewhere, and I was focused on where it was travelling. Me being in the water wasn't a focus at this point. I watched as the boat circled around something floating in the water, and then headed back where it had came from. I knew that the floating thing was the rotting carcass of a dead horse. A lot of it was submerged, so all you could see was the side of it from about the shoulder to the rear, and not the legs. I can't be sure about the next detail, but I feel like there was something valuable embeded in the side of this horse - I want to say that it was two rings. This part is too fuzzy to know for sure.

This dream ends with me suddenly returning to the dingy building that I had started from.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dirty Water and a Dead Horse

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:20 am

Do you ever dream about things in the news?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:26 am

I would say that I don't, but that's only because I don't really know. I never, ever listen to or watch the news. I may skim headlines on the internet, but even that hardly holds my attention.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:52 am

This sort of reminds me of dream interpretation. Imagine someone you wouldn't want interpretting a dream. Their intepretations can leave people out in dirty water alone with no help and even worse than they were before and you sit there watching. You see something that looks awful but in it there is something of value.

Dreams are like that. Some terrible scary dreams are actual comfort. Like our two dreams. They seemed to be horrible but they were actual dreams of comfort. We just had to find the jewels hidden in there.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top