A Boss's Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Boss's Dream

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 am

I was in a factory, and I was led downstairs to room. This room was the bedroom of the Vice President of our division at work. He knows me by name, and he and I have had many conversations.

Anyways, I was led into this bedroom. He was there, and there was a large bed opposite the entrance. This bed was larger than any normal person would have. However, I wasn't exactly surprised that it belonged to him, considering he's both important and wealthy.

He was going to sleep in it, and he was going to have me sleep in it as well. The idea of it was awkward, but I climbed into the bed. The awkwardness came from the difference in our "statuses" in life. I just felt very out-of-place in such a situation.

While I was laying there, the reason behind this situation came out, and I actually expected it in the dream: He wanted me to interpret a dream. Before he even began to tell me the dream, I could see the words in my mind - white words on a black background. He was telling me the dream, but I was already ahead of him because I had the words in my mind. As I'm here, awake, I have no idea what the words were.

I guess that he must have told me the whole dream, and I sat there knowing what the interpretation was. However, our differences in status make me so uncomfortable that I didn't want to do this. I got out of the bed and made my way out of the room without saying anything.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Boss's Dream

Post by dreamster on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 am

amazin drm m, i will try lata, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 pm

Bedroom, I think of intimacy. It seemed to me that the vice-president wanted what you have, spiritually speaking and you ARE very gifted at dream interpretation. Dream interpretation can be at times, intimate. He may normally be the one being sought out for worldly wisdom or company wisdom, but you possess something more. I don't know if this man is a Christian or not, but just maybe there is something about you that makes you of greater status in his mind. Just something to consider...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:41 am

hmmm m ,,i think ther may come a time/oppertunity wer you will be able to speak a werd/revelation to ur boss, but your insecutitys may hold you back, i think its a future event 2 happen, but i beleave you shud gird yourself up, ,,,rememba joeseph an pharoh, u r well able,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 am

Thank you both, Shan and D! I really appreciate your responses.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:31 am

upon reflection i think insecuritys isnt the rite werd, i think that you see yourself lesser becos of the other mans wealth an position, which is not a good measureing tool,u r both men in this werld,.all equal in the eyes of god ,,dont underestimate urself m, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm

Hey there.. didnt read any of the posts above... i think the Lord is showing you that regardless of what you think of your financial or title status, both of you went into the same bed.. Intimacy w/Christ.. God does not see status - He is not a respecter or persons.

The dream part i think is about how your gift of dream intpr'taion is very developed, as Joseph, remember the part where the King asks him to interpret w/o telling what the dream was. Like a Joseph anointing.

Could be the Lord is preparing you to be more confident, b/c you will be given the opportunity to help those that might intimidate you. But God will speak to you before you even hear the dreams.
Dont think about status or title, speak boldly what the Lord tells you. The reward will be great.

Just my thoughts....

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:38 am

You're right, Dreamster. I often look at myself in comparison to what I see in others. I know that I shouldn't, because it brings me down...but I do it, anyway.

Thank you, too, Sister. I definitely feel that I'm being prepared right now. I'm always hoping that dreams and interpretations are going to be a big part of my life - not just a season or three. I would love to see these grow, and to have God use me in these areas to reach others. Right now, boldness is something that's lagging behind. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 am

Welcome Mark, hope i was a little help.

Usually thats what's always lagging behind, if we had it all put together God wouldnt get much glory.. Even Moses thought he was unfit... i also have that problem. But i learned to let-go and let God.
I step out in Faith and just let things be. Surrender to GOd.
Its a process...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am

ur drm isnt set in concrete so the outcome doesnt have 2 be the way it was , you can change things,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 am

Yep. This is it. lol!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top